2024 LVMH Watch Week

Is that it for watch week?

Im most excited about the ladies Aquaracers

Indeed. And that's not a sentence you expect to read very often. I'm proud to say the majority of the COCO have given the Dato the score it deserves.

Is that it for watch week?

Im most excited about the ladies Aquaracers

I’m most excited for Watches & Wonders & expect Omega to announce new stuff just before

I’m most excited for Watches & Wonders & expect Omega to announce new stuff just before

Im keen to see what TH announce (although I doubt it will be either anything I want, or a price I’m prepared to pay for TH), but really it’s the Tudor releases I’m interested in this year. Omega…well there’s a couple I’m interested in, but it’s a struggle to justify spending that much on a watch right now.

Im keen to see what TH announce (although I doubt it will be either anything I want, or a price I’m prepared to pay for TH), but really it’s the Tudor releases I’m interested in this year. Omega…well there’s a couple I’m interested in, but it’s a struggle to justify spending that much on a watch right now.

I hear ya, Omega prices are crazy right now and only going north.

To be fair I know my next watch & just excited to see what Tudor announce that could sway me. Also looking forward to seeing what Longines release this year, think they are on a good upward curve. Oris also. But expect Tag, like Oris & Longines won’t deliver what I actually want.

Not gonna lie, something about this sketch is quite nice.

Are you gonna create a Denby xTAG Heuer collab render?

I hear ya, Omega prices are crazy right now and only going north.

To be fair I know my next watch & just excited to see what Tudor announce that could sway me. Also looking forward to seeing what Longines release this year, think they are on a good upward curve. Oris also. But expect Tag, like Oris & Longines won’t deliver what I actually want.

I can stomach spending 12k on a speedy far more easily than 6k on the Denbigh Dato, with the Omega prices it feels like you’re getting value, even though the prices are eye watering. The only recent TH that’s felt even vaguely close to being priced appropriately is the blue carrera RS, but maybe this is because I’m used to the concept of TH as accessible luxury.

Those look really nice! However, I see the prices have gone up quite a bit on the straps as well.
I am just glad they are starting to place more straps online, hopefully bracelets are next

I recently had to source a oem bracelet for someone...not as easy as it seems

Are you gonna create a Denby xTAG Heuer collab render?
I’m into it. Perfect way to launch a new ceramic Carrera!

Either I’m blind or we haven’t a dedicated thread for the (green) teal Dato… :thumbsdown:

Anywho - this little flick is more advantageous for it, IMHO:

Either I’m blind or we haven’t a dedicated thread for the (green) teal Dato… :thumbsdown:

Anywho - this little flick is more advantageous for it, IMHO:
Started to want one when watching the outdoor shots in this video -- changed my mind when it switched to the close-up shots indoors.

Looks like Tag (quietly) release straps for the 36mm and 39mm carrera as well..I am just realizing they should be able to fit the glassbox

https://www.tagheuer.com/int/en/tim...ies/?start=0&sz=15#6241fac31e134978ca5f6ab77a
Those look really nice! However, I see the prices have gone up quite a bit on the straps as well.
150 USD for a dumb fabric strap? 290 USD for a (of all models!) Autavia leather strap with a pin buckle (granted it probably has the quick change system)… :eek:

There must be something seriously wrong with the drinking water in la Chaux-de-Fonds these days :confused:

150 USD for a dumb fabric strap? 290 USD for a (of all models!) Autavia leather strap with a pin buckle (granted it probably has the quick change system)… :eek:

There must be something seriously wrong with the drinking water in la Chaux-de-Fonds these days :confused:
Just a few years ago my Monaco 50th anniversary strap cost me about $108 to get a spare (clasp not included). Last year my spare 60th anniversary Carrera strap was $160 (including pin buckle). Now similar straps are $250, but seems to include the deployant clasp. If so, the price really isn't too bad.

I'm thinking about getting this pink strap for my wife's pink Carrera. But she really loves the bracelet, so it's not worth it for her. OTOH, I just love changing straps and might just get it as a Valentines day gift to scratch that itch! LOL :whistling:
Pink Carrera Strap.jpg

I really like the design of the new green Carrera, I'm guessing at some point we'll get plain black/silver versions and the like?

Put out a plain black one of that and I'm in the game.

I really like the design of the new green Carrera, I'm guessing at some point we'll get plain black/silver versions and the like?

Put out a plain black one of that and I'm in the game.
Do you mean in the style of the Dato? Because there's already the black dial reverse panda from last year. There's also a silver dial, two register panda (albeit with running seconds on the bottom) rumored to be coming this year as well.

Just a few years ago my Monaco 50th anniversary strap cost me about $108 to get a spare (clasp not included). Last year my spare 60th anniversary Carrera strap was $160 (including pin buckle). Now similar straps are $250, but seems to include the deployant clasp. If so, the price really isn't too bad. (…)
Yeah, I can rationalize the prices you have cited - which equate to $100-ish for the actual leather strap plus whatever the buckle or clasp goes for.

But the two examples I had singled out in my post are just nuts, IMHO.