2024 LVMH Watch Week

Thanks!
No, there's no way Abercrombie would let them do it without permission. I was just wondering if it was going to be a collab kind of like the Rowing Blazers Carrera.
From what I've heard, from those in the know, it's not a collab.

upload_2024-1-30_17-3-29.png

I'm willing to bet everyone who asks to try it on calls it green.
It looks green to me too.

Just leave it to TAG Heuer to name colors differently (e.g. white vs silver). :rolleyes:
Aqua.jpg

From the Hodinkee comments section:

upload_2024-1-30_17-0-31.png
upload_2024-1-30_17-0-56.png
I've been saying for months now, prices are still way too low. 15k is the new normal price point for chronographs that used to be 8k. TAG needs to be within the 10-15k range to stay competitive and relevant :thumbsup:

I've been saying for months now, prices are still way too low. 15k is the new normal price point for chronographs that used to be 8k. TAG needs to be within the 10-15k range to stay competitive and relevant :thumbsup:

:whipped:

:D

It looks green to me too.

Just leave it to TAG Heuer to name colors differently (e.g. white vs silver). :rolleyes:
Aqua.jpg

I suppose Polar Blue sounds more luxury than Sage Green...

Hodinkee even apologise for the photos in their article on the Dato 45.... they say it's hard to photograph - but it really looks crappy.
Edited:

Bipolar Blue more like, not knowing it’s actually Green and all.

My Wife thinks it’s cool and called it Spearmint.

Anyone else having difficulty with some pics not showing? I get image data in the top left corner of a frame and a tiny red question mark in the middle of the box but can’t get the image to show, this is on iPad btw.

I am not joking bro. Even the only true watch journalist site still standing strong, ABTW, say that 15k is the new normal for in-house chronographs. If TAG want to be perceived as luxury they should stay in the forefront when it comes to pricing, not lag behind. Zenith clearly need to up their prices significantly too if they want to remain relevant among luxury watch buyers.

Anyone else having difficulty with some pics not showing? I get image data in the top left corner of a frame and a tiny red question mark in the middle of the box but can’t get the image to show, this is on iPad btw.

Happens to me on my iPhone sometimes.

These way inspired Aquaracers feel like a step in the right direction after the hideous seamaster clones in the existing range.

I honestly never considered my Green Aquaracer a Seamaster clone.

I honestly never considered my Green Aquaracer a Seamaster clone.

only the modern 300 Aquaracers have a slight similarity to the modern 300 SMPs Seamaster IMHO. Not a homage like many micro brands do with Rolex, but just enough to have a wink and say thank you too.

I think THs direction maybe to go the 200P route and solar