2024 KITH Heuer Formula 1 re-issue quartz watches

I remember somewhere seeing a photo of a F1 movement in the steel inner case but outside the plastic casing. I think someone may have sent me the photo and asked me to guess what it was..

A Toronto sold well below retail on PCARMarket today. $1150... Definitely not the forum I would have choosen to try to sell it but deals can be had!

https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/tag-heuer-formula-1-kith-limited-edition-watch/

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 6.37.08 PM.png
That's a good price, lucky buyer.

I see the seller was selling it because he got his first choice model, Ronnie, after buying the Toronto. Probably put it up for bid on that site for a quick sale to a fellow Porsche enthusiast. The reserve wasn't set that high.
20240515_144120.jpg

I hope that the crew here will enjoy my new posting -- The Formula 1 Reader — TAG Heuer (1986) and KITH Heuer (2024).

Thanks to all here who contributed information and ideas reflected in this posting.

Jeff
Excellent coverage @Jeff Stein! 👍

FYI - there might be something wrong with the last picture in your article. It's not displaying on my PC (MS Edge browser) or my cell phone (Google browser).

I believe it's the picture with the McLaren mechanic wearing the F1 Chrono that we discussed in the Senna thread here.
senna_japangp1991_pits-jpg.1782998

Excellent coverage @Jeff Stein! 👍

FYI - there might be something wrong with the last picture in your article. It's not displaying on my PC (MS Edge browser) or my cell phone (Google browser).

I believe it's the picture with the McLaren mechanic wearing the F1 Chrono that we discussed in the Senna thread here.
senna_japangp1991_pits-jpg.1782998
Thanks for the kind words . . . the more I got into the history of the Formula 1 models, the more interesting it all became.

I'll look into the technical issue re this photo display.

Here's a good one, he's absolutely giddy about this release!
Another home run he says! Predicts these will drive the value of the original vintage F1s up, selling for over $1000 on ebay! The icing on the cake is his love of this 18k gold vintage TAG Heuer 6000 he shows at the end!

Kind of mind blowing that he's turned into such a TAG cheerleader!

I already watched this. He's dreaming if he thinks F1s are gonna go over £1000.

upload_2024-5-17_11-5-3.png

Here's a good one, he's absolutely giddy about this release!
Another home run he says! Predicts these will drive the value of the original vintage F1s up, selling for over $1000 on ebay! The icing on the cake is his love of this 18k gold vintage TAG Heuer 6000 he shows at the end!

Kind of mind blowing that he's turned into such a TAG cheerleader!

And yet he doesn't mention that it's a 6000, he calls it a TAG Heuer Professional.

He demonstrates his huge love for his vintage piece…by announcing it’s for sale in their shop…😀

And yet he doesn't mention that it's a 6000, he calls it a TAG Heuer Professional.
Doesn't he sell these watches that he shows to intreage viewers into purchasing?

Still available:

IMG_6873.png

Also available:

IMG_6874.png

Guess what, still available:

IMG_6875.png

Not the only store showing stock of all three.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE PEOPLE!!!

Damn! I was in London yesterday with a few hours to kill. Are you saying I could have visited Covent Garden and come away with my Kith Heuer?!

I visited Battersea and ended up with a lousy MoonSwatch instead!

Damn! I was in London yesterday with a few hours to kill. Are you saying I could have visited Covent Garden and come away with my Kith Heuer?!

I visited Battersea and ended up with a lousy MoonSwatch instead!

I am saying the website says you could. Harrod’s showed stock too.

Not the only store showing stock of all three.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE PEOPLE!!!
A quick search of the major US boutiques shows the Ronnie model to be completely sold out. The only store that has the Blue & Green left is the Flagship NYC store on 5th Ave. I did also see the Blue as available in Miami. Gone just about everywhere else.

I checked the boutiques in California, Las Vegas, Atlanta and Texas - all sold out. Word on the street is the KITH stores sold out quickly too, know for a fact that the one where I bought mine from did.

The UK seems to be the place to go for hard to find LE models. 👍
We've seen this trend before. The 60th Anniversary Panda sold-out very quickly in most parts of the world, but lingered in the UK for months. @Yago able to pick up his in March, when it was gone in most other regions in Jan.

We also saw this with the Blue Porsche RS model, sold out immediately in the US. But I recall @dtf still pondering about it a month later, as it was still available in the UK.