2024 KITH Heuer Formula 1 re-issue quartz watches

image_67162369.JPG

No way this is better looking than a classic F1.

And wow, I just noticed the date window placement. Jesus..... hahahahahaha

image_67162369.JPG

In my book it is. And by a significant margin 😉

Comme quoi - les goûts et les couleurs 😁

image_67162369.JPG

You prove my point. There is zero hype for this ugly Zenith. If it had been an ugly KITH Defy on the other hand, it would sell and people would go crazy for it. The KITH magic helps sell and hype ugly products 👍

Can't give you a Kith but can give you a 35mm F1 and 36mm Carrera on my wife's wrist. 1000016911.jpg 1000016674.jpg
Thank you! Like I thought, the 35 mm tiny dial, diver bezel style F1 looks very tiny compared to the unisex Carrera 👍

Thank you! Like I thought, the 35 mm tiny dial, diver bezel style F1 looks very tiny compared to the unisex Carrera 👍
This is actually the reason my wife preferred the pink Carrera over the pink Aquaracer, she liked that the dial of the Carrera looked bigger without the black bezel.

It's also one of the reasons I chose to buy Hawaii over Tokyo. Because the darker dial of Hawaii blends into the bezel, making the area look larger, whereas that white dial contrast on the Tokyo makes it look smaller. When I double wrist my originals, I can see the difference in size perception.

Having said that, the F1 didn't look that tiny on the wrist of Max and the other Red Bull members who were wearing them at the Miami GP.
20240509_051515.jpg
20240509_051541.jpg
20240509_051603.jpg

No buddy, you 'paid' $1500 for this.
I watched that before. What stood out in my mind is that he prefers the KITH Heuer logo because it looks better. 😗

Related to that, when I first heard that these were coming, the boutique salesperson said these were remakes of a Heuer. It was a week prior to launch and the person was obviously not familiar with the originals. I guess the only thing the person saw when looking at the logo was Heuer. 🤦

Related to that, when I first heard that these were coming, the boutique salesperson said these were remakes of a Heuer. It was a week prior to launch and the person was obviously not familiar with the originals. I guess the only thing the person saw when looking at the logo was Heuer. 🤦

Oof. 😵‍💫

This is actually the reason my wife preferred the pink Carrera over the pink Aquaracer, she liked that the dial of the Carrera looked bigger without the black bezel.

It's also one of the reasons I chose to buy Hawaii over Tokyo. Because the darker dial of Hawaii blends into the bezel, making the area look larger, whereas that white dial contrast on the Tokyo makes it look smaller. When I double wrist my originals, I can see the difference in size perception.

Having said that, the F1 didn't look that tiny on the wrist of Max and the other Red Bull members who were wearing them at the Miami GP.
20240509_051515.jpg
20240509_051541.jpg
20240509_051603.jpg
With respect, they do look very small indeed.

Well, as someone once said, "there's no such thing as a too small watch, just too small confidence". 😀

Interestingly enough, the collectors book states that there was a clear directive from Ronnie Fieg to keep the 35mm size. (Which kinda hints at who was calling the shots.)

It’s got nowt to do with confidence, it’s got a lot to do with what it looks like to me when I look down at my wrist. I can assure you these wouldn’t make me smile, irrespective of what you (or anyone else) thought when looking at me.

I was going to bite and send you a photo of the watch I bought my Wife recently, being rubber strap…quartz…200m…well you get where I am going…

Turns out, whilst small for this brand, it is still bigger than the Kith.

Anyway, here it is, and looks epically cooler in my opinion, for less than a Benjamin, which is perfect being my name and all.

This is in a dark room with low light too. 😀

IMG_6834.jpeg

It’s got nowt to do with confidence, it’s got a lot to do with what it looks like to me when I look down at my wrist. I can assure you these wouldn’t make me smile, irrespective of what you (or anyone else) thought when looking at me.
That quote was not aimed at you or anyone else. I meant no offense.

But the quote does reflect my personal view. Like you, I care not what others think when looking at my wrist. I buy and wear what I want for my own enjoyment.

Has anybody who ordered one of the Kith t-shirts received theirs yet? 5 days in and mine still hasn’t been dispatched yet.

Sizing seemed like a bit of a gamble and I’ve only just realised they’ll only refund you with a gift card if you return…

Has anybody who ordered one of the Kith t-shirts received theirs yet? 5 days in and mine still hasn’t been dispatched yet.

Sizing seemed like a bit of a gamble and I’ve only just realised they’ll only refund you with a gift card if you return…
I received an email yesterday saying my shirt was being shipped.

That quote was not aimed at you or anyone else. I meant no offense.

But the quote does reflect my personal view. Like you, I care not what others think when looking at my wrist. I buy and wear what I want for my own enjoyment.

We’re all cool. We can all have an opinion. We can all then go on to buy what we like. 😀

My only gripe is when I think people are being taken advantage of by the hype beast. That really is my only complaint.

That’s with the brands, plus those in their employment, albeit in direct employment or taking backhanders when pretending to be impartial.

That’s not aimed at you either, obviously.
Edited: