2024 KITH Heuer Formula 1 re-issue quartz watches

I love them saying they are so comfortable with their brand that they’re happy to change the branding. Comfortable enough to drop TAG that is. I bet they aren’t comfortable enough to drop the Heuer element. 😉

I am fine with them doing whatever they like btw. It’s their brand and it’s their choice. It’s everyone else’s choice to then buy or not…or is it!?!

There’s plenty of FOMO demonstrated above, which is why these will sell. Very little to do with the product, ALL to do with not wanting to miss out on the hype.

I love them saying they are so comfortable with their brand that they’re happy to change the branding. Comfortable enough to drop TAG that is. I bet they aren’t comfortable enough to drop the Heuer element. 😉

yet not comfortable enough to remove the TAG branding from their current heritage watches?

Logo on Red Bull:
Yes, first -and I hope only- race with this fake logo 😒, and the Red Bull did not work well for the first time in a long time 😉

Congrats Lando for your first win!! 👍

For those of us who don't read the tabloids, can we get a run down of who is in this random group of people? 😜
upload_2024-5-5_16-1-19.png

Very happy for Lando; this has been a long time coming. Hopefully more to come for him.

I'm fine with a co-branding on a dial when it is a collaboration. I think the TAG Heuer x Bamford C11 Monacos are quite cool, but do I want them to say "BAMFORD Heuer" on the dial? Absolutely not, but Heuer (because it was a heritage C11) and Bamford separately on the dial are perfectly fine.

Agree...why not leave the Tag Heuer shield below 12 as original and replace "All of Us" with KITH. limited Edition could also co exist below KITH.
This would still give the Watch a very personalised KITH branding without angering the real enthusiast. I think without this controversy of the shield the price might even not have been such a big issue.

For those of us who don't read the tabloids, can we get a run down of who is in this random group of people? 😜

Seconded

yet not comfortable enough to remove the TAG branding from their current heritage watches?
I hope with the new leadership, future heritage editions will bring back the Heuer only logo.

Fwiw, having the Kith logo embossed into the glass/crystal would have been the best way to do this collaboration.

Like that Shell version that MSpeedster (iirc) has.

I haven't heard anything from TAG Heuer, but word on the street is that all 10 versions of the Kith / Heuer Formula 1 watch are sold out (or almost sold out).

In the United States, Kith is a wildly popular brand among those age 25 to 40, and there were many purchasers who had never previously owned a "real" watch. It seems like a win / win collaboration to me -- Kith sold watches to their customers who were not even shopping for them and also got some great exposure in the Formula 1 world; TAG Heuer got exposure to the Kith customer base, which is coveted by luxury / fashion / streetwear brands.

These watches weren't made for the traditional Heuer or TAG Heuer collectors, but I'm happy to have the new collectors under the TAG Heuer (or Kith Heuer) tent.

Yes, first -and I hope only- race with this fake logo 😒, and the Red Bull did not work well for the first time in a long time 😉

Congrats Lando for your first win!! 👍
Seems like an omen. KITH Heuer was not a lucky charm for RedBull & Max this time. In a twist of fate, the original team of the OG TAG Heuer Formula1, McLaren, had their day of glory.

Perhaps the TAG spirits of yesteryear were angered to see their name replaced on the logo and smiled on their former team instead. 🙄

My top two choices were selected on the four drawings that I entered.

Kith Tokyo
upload_2024-5-6_8-35-0.png

And Kith Hawaii
upload_2024-5-6_8-33-23.png

Lost New York and the OG.

Kith Tokyo

And Kith Hawaii

Congratulations!! Tokyo and Hawaii seem to be among the most popular, so you did well to claim these . . . looking forward to your report after you receive them!!

Jeff

Kith Tokyo

And Kith Hawaii

Classic Hubert!

I got one of the t shirts (the red one). Silently, quietly, I am becoming “one of the kidz”.

Congrats @Hubert! 👍👍
I just ordered the KITH Hawaii t-shirt to go with my old school Hawaii (aka Ukyo Katayama).

Kith Tokyo

And Kith Hawaii

Congratulations Mate...enjoy.

Kith Tokyo

And Kith Hawaii

Congrats Hubert. Didn't get any luck in of my draws. That's my cue to delete the account and the app.