2023 TAG Heuer Carrera Sport (Green Chronograph) - (CBN2A1N.BA0643 & CBN2A1N.FT6238)

As usual the renders are quite off. This is a darker green than the one currently in the lineup (which will stay on as well)

Will be interesting to see this rubber strap in person.... a strange choice

As usual the renders are quite off. This is a darker green than the one currently in the lineup (which will stay on as well)

Got any pics you are waiting to spring on us, @abrod520? :D

Not sure about the design, a rubber strap that looks like a bracelet. Might be cool or might be odd.
CBN2A1N.FT6238_0913.png

Yes, I don’t really like this rubber strap pretending to be a metal bracelet… :cautious:

None of my own, but I have seen photos of it.
Can you share those photos?
I'd prefer to give it a COCO score based on live pics, rather than the renders.

Can you share those photos?
I'd prefer to give it a COCO score based on live pics, rather than the renders.

I don't have them, only saw on someone else's phone. Hopefully can get live pics sooner rather than later

TAG Heuer have made rubber faux bracelets like this before, so it's historical and therefore wonderful.

However....

unnamed.png

They looked dreadful last time.

What's that, historical references only count if they are at least fifty years old..... got ya.

TAG Heuer have made rubber faux bracelets like this before, so it's historical and therefore wonderful.

However....

unnamed.png

Pretty sure Jack Heuer did not introduce this, hence it doesn't count bruh

Correct! It was evil TAG people as usual. With their pesky anni-digi watches..... boooooooooooo!

However....

unnamed.png

What, there's an anni/digi f1?!