2023 TAG Heuer Carrera Sport (Green Chronograph) - (CBN2A1N.BA0643 & CBN2A1N.FT6238)

Did not look black in real life, definitely green. But a slightly blue tint to the green.

Tried it on for myself today. It’s not bad, I think the colored bezel works a lot better than the steel.

Definitely a bluish / dark teal-ish tint.

Tried it on for myself today. It’s not bad, I think the colored bezel works a lot better than the steel.

Definitely a bluish / dark teal-ish tint.
It must depend on the lighting and/or things reflecting off the dial. When I saw it, the indoor store lighting made it look more green.

Looked more like Abrod's shot to me, with a definite blue tint... but who knows, boutique lighting is generally terrible.

It must depend on the lighting and/or things reflecting off the dial. When I saw it, the indoor store lighting made it look more green.

Prob does, if I were interested in buying one I’d want to see it outside I think. Either way it’s a better execution than the original green dial w/ steel bezel for sure IMO

Finally saw the green rubber strap in person. It's a hard pass for me. 👎

I normally try to be positive, but that rubber strap is 🤮

Looks just as great as I thought it would..... which is to say, not at all.

I mean the faux bracelet rubber strap on the F1 in the early 2000s looked terrible so why they thought this was any kind of good idea I don't know. Still, give em props for trying something new... I guess.

Should've made something similar to what Cartoer did with Santos earlier in the year, a visually integrated strap.

Should've made something similar to what Cartoer did with Santos earlier in the year, a visually integrated strap.
Well yes in comparison even this Cartier looks good

I think they should have had the rubber go all the way to the case instead of steel end links, and maybe some green accent on the pushers...it felt a little unfinish...I like it on the braclet but looks like i am in the minority who perfer the olive green, steel bezel(now that it is discontinued) maybe I can scoop one with a nice discount