2023 Monaco releases

Ok latest.
£9,350 for the black/grey, and blue.
£9850 forblack with turquoise

Main boutiques in London and Birmingham get the pieces for the first 2 weeks only, starting 26 May.

Limited release like the Dark Lord revival, not numbered though

Ok latest.
£9,350 for the black/grey, and blue.
£9850 forblack with turquoise

Main boutiques in London and Birmingham get the pieces for the first 2 weeks only, starting 26 May.

Limited release like the Dark Lord revival, not numbered though

I must have asked the wrong person ,eh!

I was willing to pay upto £7500 for a numbered piece, but this is just absurd.

Would someone be kind enough to pm me pics of the upcoming monacos? Not sure I’m a runner at 9 grand mind you…

I was willing to pay upto £7500 for a numbered piece, but this is just absurd.
I agree, it feels like they are chasing the advertised price of the Purple Edition and the Dark Lord in the after market, I'm a huge fan of Heritage Heuer and serial Monaco buyer but £7500-£8000 feels like the ceiling for a special model with my name on it, I'm not sure the Black and Purple models are fetching that much any more.

I can tell you two stores in the UK that have the Dark Lord in stock... seems odd that people are paying over the odds. Could be different in other countries of course.

TH even emailed me to offer me the opportunity to buy from one of their Boutique’s. I wasn’t even on the list for wanting one.

Recently I've seen the Dark Lord getting sold on ebay for 6k£ and another one advertised for the same (i guess you can negotiate for 5500). Basically tells me that these prices are going to normalise. Maybe the skeletons would come down to 7500 as pre-owned pieces possibly in a couple of years, but who can predict these things

It seems that TH must've released another batch of Dark Lords recently. They're currently available at several Boutiques in the US and was available to Add to Cart on the US website not that long ago. The Carbon Monza is still currently available to Add to Cart on the US website.

That's the thing with SE's, TH can give the illusion that they're scarce as long as demand outweighs supply, but they can always make more.

I was also told once the Dark Lord was gone there wouldn't be any more.... not sure I believe that.

I was also told once the Dark Lord was gone there wouldn't be any more.... not sure I believe that.
Some US Boutiques initially believed that only 50 would come to the US and that was it. But then that quickly changed to the first batch of 50 and then more would come later. I think rumors like the one you heard were meant to make the watch seem exclusive and create FOMO. But it's not a LE, so it's totally up to TAG to decide how many they want to make. If too many are left on Boutique shelves, they'll probably ramp the next batch down to a smaller number to make it feel more exclusive again.

^ Yeah, some boutiques have been benefiting from the FOMO for the last few years. In the past, I pre-ordered 3 watches partially they were supposed to be a very LE run. (Viceroy Autavia, Dark Lord homage, and the gold inverted-panda, which I ended up cancelling after learning it wouldn't be the JH90 after all)

Apparently there is one on Facebook already, haven't seen it myself but someone has already bought one.

Apparently there is one on Facebook already, haven't seen it myself but someone has already bought one.
Yup, the photo was put up on Saturday and now taken down (not before I took a screenshot :p). It was the black-blue model, looks the same as the render. Someone in the comments also mentioned they had paid for the turquoise one (guy's profile was from Australia), but the handover would only be on 27th.

Yup, the photo was put up on Saturday and now taken down (not before I took a screenshot :p). It was the black-blue model, looks the same as the render. Someone in the comments also mentioned they had paid for the turquoise one (guy's profile was from Australia), but the handover would only be on 27th.

I saw the photo at a glimpse, but when clicking on it, the post had been removed. Would you be ever so kind to send your screenshot over?

I’m not too sure what to even make of that photo to be honest. Crazy that it’s going to be selling at that price as well!

I hear these skeletons look like as if TAG made chinese homages of their own watch. Will be interesting to see more photos and video when they start to pop up in the wild