2023 Monaco releases

Yeah, the Dark Lord isn't to hard to get either.
If I read the catalogue correctly, none of the skeleton Monacos will be limited. At these prices I cant see how these will sell a ton. Plus, typical Monaco fans love good ol' heritage, not sure who skeleton mega expensive Monacos are aimed at. Probably young 'new money' looking for something cool.

Plain cases limited to 500 each, PVD case can't read, but still limited (look at top edge)

True dat yo! So an additional 5-10% should be added to those prices :thumbsup:
I was told the black dlc skeleton will be around $11k USD.

I was told the black dlc skeleton will be around $11k USD.

No matter how many times I try, I can never find a dislike button. :eek:

No matter how many times I try, I can never find a dislike button. :eek:
I'm not into skeletons, so the price doesn't bother me as I'll have no desire to get one regardless. I'm quite curious about how these will look compared to the renders though.

I am also very curious about the C11 titanium heritage model. I think it might be the pick of the lot. The C11 movement maybe viewed as inferior to the H02, but I prefer the thinner case of the C11 Monacos and heritage design style.

I'm not into skeletons, so the price doesn't bother me as I'll have no desire to get one regardless. I'm quite curious about how these will look compared to the renders though.

I am also very curious about the C11 titanium heritage model. I think it might be the pick of the lot. The C11 movement maybe viewed as inferior to the H02, but I prefer the thinner case of the C11 Monacos and heritage design style.

It will be interesting to see how they all look versus the renders. As for my "dislike" comment/joke, I'm just taking another opportunity to gripe about the increased prices. :(

Bright silver, strong blue and lime green, blasted titanium, plenty of heritage design indeed ::bleh::

Just what I was thinking. Surely there must have been a Porsche in those colours sometime in the 70s? :cautious:

Bright silver, strong blue and lime green, blasted titanium, plenty of heritage design indeed ::bleh::
I was talking about the C11 design in general, the heritage logo, horizontal markers, left side crown etc., not the specifics of this upcoming watch.

If I read the catalogue correctly, none of the skeleton Monacos will be limited. At these prices I cant see how these will sell a ton. Plus, typical Monaco fans love good ol' heritage, not sure who skeleton mega expensive Monacos are aimed at. Probably young 'new money' looking for something cool.
Correction, even though the product description says nothing about limitation, the renders of the skeleton versions clearly show limited edition. But hard to tell what the number is... 600?

IMG_2802.jpeg

IMG_2801.jpeg

Surely there must have been a Porsche in those colours sometime in the 70s? :cautious:
Nothing that I'm aware of from the '70s. The closest might be the '98 Le Mans GT1 car #25 (white, blue & yellow), sister car to the #26 Le Mans winner (white, blue & red).
01b317e48a56444ae54e337376955527--endurance-le-mans.jpg

But I don't believe this Monaco is a Porsche collaboration, plus it's not the color of the Le Mans winner. So the color choice is more likely just the current styling team's affinity for blue & yellow, as we've seen on the Carrera Montreal, Autavia GMT and Aquaracer GMT.

I have heard the lime green is a nod to the brake calipers on Porsche's electric models.

I have heard the lime green is a nod to the brake calipers on Porsche's electric models.
You could be right, Porsche calls it Acid Green. Will need to see live pics. From the draft render, the chrono hand looked more like a florescent yellow than a green to me.
870016d1410826314-brake-caliper-color-of-the-918-what-do-you-think-screen-shot-2014-09-15-at-5.11.14-pm.png

Seen new skeleton floating around. Apparently already for sale at ADs. People posting that bought one.

Yep. Able to purchase but won't get it out of the Boutique till 27th. Someone posted a pic in a FB group.

Ya I saw that post. Some people just can't keep it in their pants.

So whats the verdict on the skeletons - LE or not?
Edited:

I asked about the Skeletons in the Oxford St boutique yesterday. No skeletons coming apparently, we're imagining it. :rolleyes: