2023 Monaco releases

Been all crickets on the Monaco front...

With it being the year of the Carrera, I could see them doing nothing.

I have to think it's only a matter of time before a flipped C02 replaces the C11, though.

Well with the rumours the McQueen C11 is being discontinued, the H02 flipped makes sense, if they were going to continue having a 'vintage' Monaco. Although many state flipping said movement cannot be done, so who knows.

Well with the rumours the McQueen C11 is being discontinued, the H02 flipped makes sense, if they were going to continue having a 'vintage' Monaco. Although many state flipping said movement cannot be done, so who knows.
With the Calibre 11 (and previous Calibre 12, which was just a flipped 11) being modular, I can see how that makes flipping it potentially easier.

With the 02 being an integrated chronograph, I'm sure putting the crown on the other side would require some work, but It likely wouldn't be a massive ordeal.

With the Calibre 11 (and previous Calibre 12, which was just a flipped 11) being modular, I can see how that makes flipping it potentially easier.

With the 02 being an integrated chronograph, I'm sure putting the crown on the other side would require some work, but It likely wouldn't be a massive ordeal.

Typical that it would properly happen, now I have one! (Always prefer in-house)

In-House is nice. Sometimes. It's usually not a major factor for me. Sometimes, but not always.

But so long as the crown is on the left on a, the lowly Sellita-based Calibre 11 will ALWAYS be about 3 million times cooler than any Calibre 02 Monaco the brand could cook up.

A flipped Heuer 02 would most likely mean the case would be thicker, wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped the ‘Heuer’ and I’m also guessing you’d be looking at an £8k rrp as well.

Any more details on the silver dial C11?

Limited Edition with a blue strap, silver dial. All I’ve heard really. Maybe a sort of reverse colourway, with the blue subdials potentially.

In-House is nice. Sometimes. It's usually not a major factor for me. Sometimes, but not always.

But so long as the crown is on the left on a, the lowly Sellita-based Calibre 11 will ALWAYS be about 3 million times cooler than any Calibre 02 Monaco the brand could cook up.

I agree, but for anything costing above £3k ideally I want in house, for the RRP of the C11 Monaco now, it should be in house, 70hrs min PR.

A flipped Heuer 02 would most likely mean the case would be thicker, wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped the ‘Heuer’ and I’m also guessing you’d be looking at an £8k rrp as well.

No doubt they'll add another 10% on the RRP and 10% in thickness

Limited Edition with a blue strap, silver dial. All I’ve heard really. Maybe a sort of reverse colourway, with the blue subdials potentially.
Calibre 11 Automatic
Dial
• silver sunray brushed dial
• 2 counters:

- 3 o'clock : blue opalin permanent second indicator ; rhodium plated hands

- 9 o'clock : blue opalin minute chronograph counter ; rhodium plated hands

• rhodium plated fine brushed, polished applied indexes
• rhodium plated hour and minute hands with blue superluminova®
• Lime yellow lacquered central hand
• black HEUER printed logo
• 6 o'clock angled date
• MONACO AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH SWISS MADE printed

Case
39 mm diameter
• titanium grade 2 sand blasted case
• beveled, domed sapphire crystal
• sapphire case back, LIMITED EDITION & ONE OF 1000 engraved
• water resistance : 100 meters

Bracelet
blue calfskin strap with lime yellow lining
• steel folding clasp with double safety push-buttons

The new skeleton Monacos should also debut around the Monaco GP weekend (May 27-ish), according to one of my boutique sources. There's an all black titanium skeleton with teal accents that might be cool.

The new skeleton Monacos should also debut around the Monaco GP weekend (May 27-ish), according to one of my boutique sources. There's an all black titanium skeleton with teal accents that might be cool.

^ Yeah, the new Monacos are releasing this month. All will be relatively hard to get, so if you want one talk to your TH boutique.

Limited for sure, but the prices are hilarious....

Yeh I’m not so sure they’ll be as hard to get as recent Limited Edition Monacos at the price these are going to be!

Yeah, the Dark Lord isn't too hard to get either.
Edited:

Limited for sure, but the prices are hilarious....
You dont think this is reasonable? :D

Switzerland 10 000 CHF
Europe 9 900 EUR
Great Britain 8 500 GBP
North America 10 250 USD

Yeah, but you know those prices were before the increase.

Yeah, but you know those prices were before the increase.
True dat yo! So an additional 5-10% should be added to those prices :thumbsup:

I could sell like 10-15 of my watches and buy one, but I would never really feel like it was money well spent