2023 Monaco releases

How did that pop up though? If you were registering your 211A, only that image should show. I don't get why the other 2 would be displayed.
You're right they won't, but if you start typing the watch code (CAW ... or CBL ...) then all the watches under the code start coming up.

You're right they won't, but if you start typing the watch code (CAW ... or CBL ...) then all the watches under the code start coming up.
They get upset when we spread leaks, but they have a leak index already publicly available and searchable on their own website

They get upset when we spread leaks, but they have a leak index already publicly available and searchable on their own website

LOL at all this.

FYI this one will be launching fairly soon - it's already arriving in stores

LOL at all this.

FYI this one will be launching fairly soon - it's already arriving in stores
Yes & yes. I've tried this one on already. Kinda like the color combo, but the high price makes it a non starter.

the high price makes it a non starter.
I'm guessing it's the same £6800 as the classic C11, but could be more considering titanium.

I'm guessing it's the same £6800 as the classic C11, but could be more considering titanium.
The C11 is $7800 USD, the 2021 Titan Monaco was $7900 two years ago. This new titanium model is $9200. :eek:

The C11 is $7800 USD, the 2021 Titan Monaco was $7900 two years ago. This new titanium model is $9200. :eek:

::screwloose::::rant:::censored::

Jemagloh searches for the dislike button . . . ::rimshot::

This is brilliant, kudos to TAG for being able to sell a 3k watch that used to cost 4500 for almost 10k :thumbsup:

WTF!!!!! What are these guys smoking.

As much as I love the waych, I sincerely hope it fails remarkably. This is just absurd!!!

Just confused by the "Special" , "Iconic" & "Core" titles on their webpage and really what they mean.

I wanted one of the 3 last Titanium's just out, but couldn't understand why its core but also limited, but not to a number so its not really limited unless over time. But they don't say.

Same issue with this new blue

Just confused by the "Special" , "Iconic" & "Core" titles on their webpage and really what they mean.

I wanted one of the 3 last Titanium's just out, but couldn't understand why its core but also limited, but not to a number so its not really limited unless over time. But they don't say.

Same issue with this new blue
Core = regular production, part of regular catalogue (present and future)
Special = non-limited, small batch production to create FOMO
Iconic = heritage inspired

The skeletons are not limited editions, but they are being released in limited quantities to create an illusion of low supply and partially justify the high price. The skeletons might follow the same route as the CAL series Monaco 24s which were non-limited editions, regular production but only for a certain duration of time and then were phased out.

@ YG_Rulz ..Thanks

I was hoping the last Monaco FC6548 was going to be 500 or less as might have taken the plunge to get a blue one.

I have a few now and it will take a good few decades to appreciate lol

Teaser of the new blue Monaco on IG

Saw it today in the flesh.
Not bad. Sandblasted titanium is good.
Nice and light. Not a fan of the Blue leather strap though. Much better on black leather.

It’s really getting completely out of hands, innit?
:confused: