Forums Latest Members

2022 TAG Heuer Connected (E4) - Discussions Thread

1. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Apr 9, 2022

^ Moved from the 2020 (E3) TAG Heuer Connected Discussions thread

2. gmetrail

gmetrail Apr 14, 2022

I just checked with my local Tag authorized reseller, and it looks like the extra charger costs CA$ 130, so around US$100... More than double the extra E2 charger adapter, and it also seems that they are currently on back-order... So make sure you don't loose the one that came with the watch

cassis likes this.
  3. Jason Ford

Jason Ford Apr 20, 2022

Hello folks... Got the E4 golf edition and I am having trouble getting the Wellness Compilation s on the watch faces. Anyone else having that issue?

4. gmetrail

gmetrail Apr 20, 2022

Are you able to see all the info in the wellness app itself? The complications won't work if you haven't authorized access to the sensors - this should be controlled in the settings of the wellness app or the settings of the watch itself (it's hidden in the device apps)

5. Jason Ford

Jason Ford Apr 20, 2022

All the Wellness info is correct and as far as I can tell I have approved every thing I can both on the Wellness app and within the settings of the watch. It allows me to choose the face with the complications, but it switches to a non complications format when loaded. Very strange indeed.

Colin Jamieson likes this.
  6. Brent Woolgar

Brent Woolgar Apr 21, 2022

Question regarding live weather complication on watch face. The Tag Watch Face app updated a few days ago and ever since the live weather complication on the porsche (and other) watch faces is showing the location symbol with a slash through it which I assume means it cannot source a location. However if I open the weather app the data (and location) is all correct. Anyone else having this problem?

7. Brent Woolgar

Brent Woolgar Apr 21, 2022

I think I solved it - location setting on phone was "while using app" (for wear os) so I changed to always and weather complication came alive - I then switched it back to while using the app and now seems to all be working.

Anthony.R likes this.
  8. Colin Jamieson

Colin Jamieson Apr 23, 2022

I have exactly the same on my new E4. Sensors are definitely authorised (I was prompted to do that when I first opened the wellness app). I also have no Fitness app - it is a separate app, right?

9. Jason Ford

Jason Ford Apr 23, 2022

It is not a separate app from what I can tell. It is part of the Tag Connected App.

10. Colin Jamieson

Colin Jamieson Apr 23, 2022

The lack of decent instructions is frustrating. Between that and me being new to Wear OS I don’t know if my unfamiliarity is why I can’t find things or if they are genuinely missing. I’ve submitted a help request to Tag Heuer but just wonder if people here might be able to give me pointers, thanks! Maybe a visit to the Tag boutique is needed.

11. Jason Ford

Jason Ford Apr 24, 2022

I figured out the complications on the watch faces... Double tap on the space you want to change and swipe on the second tap. That brings up all of your choices of complications.

Colin Jamieson and Anthony.R like this.
  12. Colin Jamieson

Colin Jamieson Apr 25, 2022

good find, and thanks for sharing!

13. David Brewer

David Brewer Apr 25, 2022

Hi , sorry if this has been raised elsewhere. I was wondering if anyone knows if imessage notifications will now show on the E4, I had a previous generation connected as it would only work with sms . Would appreciated any info here, as my phone is apple and I really like the look of E4 42mm, but wear OS has to work to show iMessage - else what is the point?

14. David Brewer

David Brewer Apr 25, 2022

Also are the AOD faces much better ( brighter and more in detail) than they were on earlier verions of Connected watch. Seems so difficult to see examples of the AOD faces

15. Colin Jamieson

Colin Jamieson Apr 26, 2022

I can confirm iMessage notifications are indeed shown on the watch. To be honest I’m really happy with the level of integration with my iPhone. It’s probably better than I expected and at least as good as I hoped.

Anthony.R likes this.
  16. David Brewer

David Brewer Apr 26, 2022

Thank you

17. Atle Droennen

Atle Droennen May 5, 2022

Hello all.
    I to find that my charger base do not fit my 45mm E4 very good.
    Can anyone with a 45mm charger base tell me the letters and numbers on the charger base bottom plate.

Rgds
    Atle.

18. Raj Khanna

Raj Khanna May 5, 2022

I saw a post elsewhere where the person had the wrong charger. he was accidently given the one for the 42. Took it back to where he got it from and the shop gave him the correct one.

Akineton likes this.
  19. Atle Droennen

Atle Droennen May 6, 2022

Hi Raj.
    Yes I also saw that post, but since my store do not have a spare charger for the next few weeks I deceided to do some investigation on my own.

20. Anthony.R

Anthony.R May 6, 2022

If your E4 isn't charging properly it's certain to be the wrong sixe charging stand. You have a 42mm charger for your 45mm watch.