2020 Carrera Heuer 02T Aston Martin Limited Edition (CAR5A8E.FT6181)

Slightly confused by the fact that it's showing as 'Out of Stock' on the website - and it only shows up in the Carrera section, not under 'All Watches'... could this be a mistake? I have found a shop selling it, but only one.

No, I prefer the original.
Me too. To my eyes, I like things to taper down like a "V", rather than form a "boat anchor" like shape.

Me too. To my eyes, I like things to taper down like a "V", rather than form a "boat anchor" like shape.

Yes and wings imply flight which implies height. Albeit that Aston Martins can't fly!

Do we think the TH/AM marriage will continue once AM leaves Red Bull at the end of the year?

I'll post a few more photos in the next couple of days, but here's a preview

TAG-Carrera-Aston_Martin-wrist-3125.jpeg

Sorry to spoil the surprise David, it's a bit weird that I can't find any coverage of this anywhere (eg Monochrome) and yet it's on the website.

Do we think the TH/AM marriage will continue once AM leaves Red Bull at the end of the year?

This might be the last year as sponsorhip of TAG Heuer is for Red Bull and Aston Martin is just a sponsor of Red Bull..

Maybe we will see Tag shields on the Racing Strolls next season?