2020 Carrera Heuer 02T Aston Martin Limited Edition (CAR5A8E.FT6181)

Looks really great! And the Heuer 02 Tourbillon is a dream! ::psy::

I’d definitely buy one after getting me-self an Aston Martin DBS ::bleh::

Wishful thinking ::rimshot::

brown part of the dial, it looks almost like wood grain

It really does. I suspect the dial is not wood though but that they have given it a 'wood grain' finish to mimick the wood inlays on dashboards in cars.

Thanks for that- must have changed at the last minute, as the doc I have has a different price. I'll check it out

I've just seen an AD on Facebook quoting £20,750! So who knows what the correct price is??? You would think TAG's website would be correct though, surely?

I heard that AM aren't too happy about TAG's relationship with Porsche in Formula E, so perhaps this is the final AM watch...?

I heard that AM aren't too happy about TAG's relationship with Porsche in Formula E, so perhaps this is the final AM watch...?
I don't know anything, but that sounds right.
- Currently, Aston Martin and Red Bull are in the same camp, so everyone is happy. That won't be the case in 2021
- The promotion of this watch has been absolutely minimal. Apart from the C11 review and this video, almost no-one has covered the watch, which is unusual for a partnership like this (and unusual given the promotion of historic TAG Heuer/ AM watches).

I guess it's a case of wait and watch...

I don't know anything, but that sounds right.
- Currently, Aston Martin and Red Bull are in the same camp, so everyone is happy. That won't be the case in 2021
- The promotion of this watch has been absolutely minimal. Apart from the C11 review and this video, almost no-one has covered the watch, which is unusual for a partnership like this (and unusual given the promotion of historic TAG Heuer/ AM watches).

I guess it's a case of wait and watch...
Maybe we will see these in the outlets at 85% off so we can all board the tourbillion train soon :whistling: