2019 TAG Heuer Indy 500 Special Editions

I saw a really bad picture of that F1 a while back, but now I can actually see it it looks okay.

I like both of them; I think TH did a good job for this year's editions.

Good to see some 'meaningful' limited editions released across the more affordable models

Ah yes, the 103rd year, that most meaningful of anniversaries :-)

The Motorspeedway logo looks a little like a moustache on those designs!

Ha I was referring to the incorporation of the Indy logo - something that's smashed prices through the roof on some vintage models - onto an affordable limited edition - is something that collectors into motorsport and heuer history should appreciate.

Better than stamping a city name or a football club on the cashback!

Good to see some 'meaningful' limited editions released across the more affordable models

Definitely, not everything needs to be a Heuer 01!

It does not have to make sense as long as there is money to make :D

True. Personally I prefer F1 but the company I work for is the largest cooperate sponsor to Indy so I love them too. Every now and then I’m invited to attend a race. I’m still looking for the perfect Indy 500 watch to wear to the events. So I wear my Monaco instead

How come the F1 gets a nicer box?
More elegant, but probably less quality. I'm not a fan of either boxes. The Carrera edition is OK, but not compelling enough to make it a "must buy".

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg All this talk of the 500 made me this of this(long weekend watching quali too), can’t remember when it last saw daylight, stopped smoking in 95’.