2019 Baselworld- Predictions & Reactions

With the new Isograph hairspring and the relaunch of the Autavia as a fully-fledged member of the collection I think there are so many awesome combinations possible in the future. The use of numerals around the dial and bronze is also paving new terrain. I am sure we can expect a lot of very decent watches in the future.
The new Autavia has also earned but positive reviews in the media (contrary to some views in the forum), which I have never experienced before since I am following the brand. This is very reassuring.:)
Yes! Very nice to read both positive articles AND positive comments about Tag

Is this a new color combo for the Aquaracer? Don't think I've seen it before...

IMG_20190323_225843.png
IMG_20190323_231309.png
Edited:

So apparently one of the upcoming 50:th anniversary Monacos was shown in Basel. For a short period there were photos published online but I was too late to get a glimpse of it. Anyone of you managed to see it??

So apparently one of the upcoming 50:th anniversary Monacos was shown in Basel. For a short period there were photos published online but I was too late to get a glimpse of it. Anyone of you managed to see it??
Was it the brown one that looked like 1970s England?

Is this a new color combo for the Aquaracer? Don't think I've seen it before...

IMG_20190323_225843.png
IMG_20190323_231309.png
I saw it a couple of days ago on Instagram, I believe it's new/

You saw it. The reason you can't remember is because of the neuralyzer. ;)

Dont really like the looks of new Aquaracer dial...oh boy...
That purple and red(?) is an eye sore. Jesus

Don't know, did you happen to save a photo of that one?

That purple and red(?) is an eye sore. Jesus
Don't you think it is the light making the blue appear purple?

How did Tag Heuer let this one slip?

Simple really - Yema cares about their current fans and will establish a base with them before branching out and focusing on selling to every Tom, Dick and Harry who don't really care what's on their wrist

I did and it was really underwhelming. Think along the lines of some of Bamford's more restrained pieces.

It looks like a hairy spider.

hairy-spider-large-eyes-close-up-17971169.jpg

Let's say if i do like the Bamford Monaco.

Will i like this 50th anniversary Monaco as well ?

Let's say if i do like the Bamford Monaco.

Will i like this 50th anniversary Monaco as well ?
I'm afraid, only you can answer that question. Taste is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm afraid, only you can answer that question. Taste is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Ah you're right !

I guess i am just really curious for not having the chance to see it when it's available.

Ah you're right !

I guess i am just really curious for not having the chance to see it when it's available.
No interesting links to share, anyone?

That Aquaracer with the purple/blue dial, is the bezel insert just red with lights on it, or is it actually like that? It looks almost like semi-precious stone like amber or something...