Youtube Review videos

Hey guys, I started doing Youtube reviews over 15 years ago. It began as a demonstration showing hard to get G-Shocks, the only videos out there were weird music in the background and someone moving the watch around in their hands. Over 15 years later, it has been a fun hobby reviewing watches of all brands. Chatting with Hubert, I asked if I could have a single post with Youtube reviews I've done with Tags for anyone interested. So here is a bit of a journey I've had with the Tag Collection. I'm getting a kick out of seeing how the reviews went from a towel on my table with a ceiling fan in my old 1 bedroom apartment, to a mini studio in my home office with much better equipment and editing software. Here is the link to my channel with the Tag Playlist. I’ll be adding the individual videos into this post tonight. Thanks to everyone for a lot of great information I was able to use in a lot of these, this forum is such a wealth of knowledge, information, and an awesome community.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5dBP2tNHKagx85WkUkPvVVm4awD0pyC4&feature=shared

Hey guys, I started doing Youtube reviews over 15 years ago. It began as a demonstration showing hard to get G-Shocks, the only videos out there were weird music in the background and someone moving the watch around in their hands. Over 15 years later, it has been a fun hobby reviewing watches of all brands. Chatting with Hubert, I asked if I could have a single post with Youtube reviews I've done with Tags for anyone interested. So here is a bit of a journey I've had with the Tag Collection. I'm getting a kick out of seeing how the reviews went from a towel on my table with a ceiling fan in my old 1 bedroom apartment, to a mini studio in my home office with much better equipment and editing software. Here is the link to my channel with the Tag Playlist. I’ll be adding the individual videos into this post tonight. Thanks to everyone for a lot of great information I was able to use in a lot of these, this forum is such a wealth of knowledge, information, and an awesome community.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5dBP2tNHKagx85WkUkPvVVm4awD0pyC4&feature=shared
Well I just discovered a new channel! I just subscribed, and I’m excited to check out your videos later.

My first Tag, the AR500. Loved this watch, I was so excited to do this video.

Blue and black combo was great on this. Only thing I wished was that the dial was black.

I had gotten this New Old Stock. Would love to see some cases like this again.

An innovative idea with the Autavia Cup. A lot of great collaborations models came out of this at the time.

Special thanks to Anthony.R who had lent me this to review. Fun orange dial.

For those into the connected watches, I did a series of videos on the E3 with reviews, tutorials and comparisons.

Here are the Connected videos for the newest E4 versions with size comparisons. More will be coming on these.

I’m looking forward to seeing more of these Solargraph models. The bezel on this watch is my favorite part.

Was great to see Tag come out with another professional. The titanium grade is excellent, and I love the use of orange.

This is one of the most unique dials in my collection. I’ve enjoyed this one so much so much depth and colors.

This has been my favorite Tag. CronotempVs Collectors limited to 74 units released. Absolutely love the dial and the versatility.