Forums Latest Members

You have to check out this new catalogue....

1. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 23, 2016

automobilia42 likes this.
  2. elbeik

elbeik Jan 24, 2016

You mean Encyclopedia of TH, volume 99... :)

3. Wools

Wools Jan 24, 2016

It was this era of Tag Heuer that made me want to buy my own Tag when I was older and could afford one. They looked so beautiful and were priced so high out of my budget, I could only look on as they were fantasy watches to me.

What a lovely find! :)

4. WernerBoeinck

WernerBoeinck Jan 24, 2016

Great to see the catalogue! In my eyes those were some of the
    most beautiful watches presented by TAGHeuer. And some personal impressions too: In 1994 I was convinced that I should have a TAGHeuer watch and it should be an automatic or even better a chronograph. My dream was the 6000 chronograph with its agressive looking bracelet. But what a disappointment: My arm didn't fit to the mighty case. It would always have looked like I was wearing the watch of my elder brother. In 2000, my wife and I married. The perfect situation to look for a good watch for both of us. We decided for a Kirium Lady Quartz and a Kirium Chronometer, both with a silver dial. The decent design, compared to the 6000, has the advantage that you never get tired to look at it. (You notice, I had to come to a positive result .) We still regret that TAGHeuer only offered the Kirium for a relatively short period of time. I my eyes it is a classic.

5. automobilia42

automobilia42 Jan 28, 2016

Pssst...still reading, day two....what a find!

Calibre11 likes this.
  6. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Feb 7, 2016

Will keep you going for weeks!