Forums Latest Members

WTB: Vintage Red Heuer Hang Tag

1. Cdindal

Cdindal Mar 9, 2022

Hello,

Looking to buy a vintage Heuer red hang tag to add to my collection. See pic.

Please let me know if you have one or know someone who might be selling one.

thanks,
    Chris

D49B2D58-84C8-4843-902D-F350B1A77F7B.jpeg
  2. SteveP

SteveP Mar 9, 2022

Ah, I guess you just missed the one on Ebay? I know the seller but just can't believe the sort of price people will pay for this little bit of card! :eek:
    I'll keep an eye out nonetheless.
    Steve

3. Cdindal

Cdindal Mar 12, 2022

Thanks Steve,

Yeah- totally missed the bid! Yes, let me know if you see one or know anyone selling.

Thanks,
    -Chris

4. SteveP

SteveP May 9, 2022

Hi Chris, the same seller has another up on Ebay-keep an eye out. He's posted at least 3 now so maybe worth a direct contact in you still don't get it?
    Thanks, Steve

5. Cdindal

Cdindal May 9, 2022

Hey Steve,

yeah, I saw it. I don’t know about the seller though- seems a little fishy to me.. I previously bought a Heuer manual from same seller and then retracted the item?? have you bought from this seller before? Wondering if I am going to pay $75 bucks only to not receive the item.
    -Chris

6. SteveP

SteveP May 10, 2022

Hi Chris, did you manage to find out why the item was retracted?
    Normally I would think it a little fishy too. I do know the seller and have spoken to him a number of times, but never bought from him myself. I know others I believe would vouch for him but you have to make you're own call obviously!
    Best, Steve