Forums Latest Members

WLTB Heuer Pasadena (or non-Pasadena) dial for 7750 model

1. ndpadgett

ndpadgett May 21, 2019

Could anyone with a good Pasadena (7750) dial please contact me, I am trying to get my old watch back up to scratch again and need to replace the marked dial. Alternatively, also please contact me if you know where one may be purchased (TAG are all out, I tried!).

Cheers,

Eldwick

2. Crabtree

Crabtree Jun 1, 2020

Saw your year old post and thought I’d check if you’d had any luck finding a Pasadena dial as I have the same need! I’d even be willing to consider a less than great condition dial if your old one isnt too bad off? Regards, David (dmcrabtree3@gmail.com)

3. TomGW

TomGW Oct 7, 2020

A resurrection of an old thread I know, but I bought a bunch of parts from an old, retired watchsmith, which includes a few old Heuer dials, together with some NOS parts. Amongst these are a number of 'blank' Heuer dials, that is without the Heuer shield printed, but otherwise complete 'Singer' dials. There is one Pasadena dial, for the 'named' Pasadena model, with the grey rings around the subdials. There are also 3 or 4 for the Valjoux 7734 & 7733 Autavia (73463 & 73363) and a similar number for the Heuer Model 12, together with a few unused Model 12 cases. These are all in perfect condition. Apparently they were acquired directly from Heuer around the time of it's demise. I need a good pad printing works to complete the dials, if anyone has any suggestions.

In the case of the 73463 & 73363 we know that Heuer produced the same watch for Zodiac and also produced the Pasadena for at least Lederer and Tourneau plus some military orders. It would appear that Heuer sourced 'blank' dials which were branded in-house. A close inspection of my own Pasadena shows that the density of the white printing of the 'Pasadena' text is slightly less than the 'Automatic' text, indicating that it was likely printed later.

MarkyB likes this.
  4. MarkyB

MarkyB Sep 7, 2022

Tom - I would love to purchase a case from you. Sorry to spam you - trying to get your attention.