Which Type Are You?

I'm wondering if the black rubber from the two tone will fit the green AR... and would it look okay?

Think it would fit fine as well!

Personally I am gonna pay full retail for the green Aquaracer. I want it from the TAG boutique. I don't wanna miss out this time and I don't want to buy from some ropey grey dealer to save £400.
In these circumstances, this makes total sense. Black strap would look excellent too, even better if the boutique are able to throw that into the deal…

I think it's gonna depend on how dark the green is at the edges. But yeah I think it could work.

I think it's gonna depend on how dark the green is at the edges. But yeah I think it could work.
How about a green NATO with a long nice flerp hanging out on one side

are-you-stupid-stupid.gif

Grey market is for poor people who cant spend that extra 400.

Buy three watches, get the fourth one free, I have no regrets 😝

Only a niggling, lingering doubt...

Not at all. I'm certain both the watches I've bought grey market are genuine - one of them went back to tag and had a new movement under warranty, which I'm fairly sure wouldn't have happened if there was any doubt over its authenticity.

That's good. I still wouldn't.

I may not these days with the ever increasing quality of fakes and the brexit tax when importing.

Yeah, exactly. The fake thing .. I don't trust anyone to source anything. Maybe if you buy when it's just come out, like if you bought a brand new model before they've had time to fake it? But then again we've known about these new ones for months, so have they most likely.

Buy three watches, get the fourth one free, I have no regrets 😝
Sorry I dont understand you, I dont speak poor people

Sorry I dont understand you, I dont speak poor people

😁

Yeah, exactly. The fake thing .. I don't trust anyone to source anything. Maybe if you buy when it's just come out, like if you bought a brand new model before they've had time to fake it? But then again we've known about these new ones for months, so have they most likely.

I'm more worried about this buying used than grey market, at least grey I can come back on my credit card insurance. Buying used seems like a nightmare, so many independent dealers, so many websites reselling god-knows-what. I've been looking for a 39mm Explorer, I'd just buy a new one except they stopped making them, but I have no idea which dealers I can trust, so I've kinda given up on the idea.
Edited:

.Yeah, that's true. And used can just as easily be fake... I mean sooner or later those people that unknowingly buy fakes put them on eBay and it almost gives people a sense of security - bizarrely.

My AD seems to do deals that equal the grey market price, to me at least.
Edited:

My AD seems to do seals that equal the grey market price, to me at least.

If I was in Scotland I would ask for his number...