What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

No Fortunately not. Blue leather strap now smells like stale beer. But perhaps he already did that before the concert.

They don’t seem like your old!
Mr. Astbury 62 and Mr. Duffy 63 Me 55.
Surprisingly a lot of young people in the audience. Not just fathers with sons.
My son will come with me next time.

Mr. Astbury 62 and Mr. Duffy 63 Me 55.
Surprisingly a lot of young people in the audience. Not just fathers with sons.
My son will come with me next time.
My daughter likes a lot of the same music as we do-an vice versa-she was huffed when I wouldn’t cough up for tickets for the Eagles for her an her hubby when the wife and went last year, dear enough for two!

A man of impeccable taste.... although perhaps not given that I've just seen Shane's score for the Seafarer. :D

Longines Conquest today! I picked this up yesterday at my A.D. for a decent price (the last one!) and I forgot how much I loved Longines dials…

I was in for a nice surprise when I looked inside. I was expecting a standard 3 jewel ETA F06.111 movement, but apparently Longines has been using the high grade E64.111 with eight jewels, thermocompensation, and even decoration.

I think it’s kind of funny that Longines hides what Breitling brags about ::confused2::

(movement pic is with the spacer ring removed)

A man of impeccable taste.... although perhaps not given that I've just seen Shane's score for the Seafarer. :D
It’s a thing of beauty. Ok? :p