What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

IMG_7764.png

Ended up in a mosh pit last night. Fortunately, the 6000 survived!

IMG_7764.png

Ended up in a mosh pit last night. Fortunately, the 6000 survived!
Is mosh pit when angry people go to an angry music concert to stand in big groups and try to kill each other during the angry concert?

A two-tone 6000 on blue leather does not feel like a 'lets try to kill other people in this concert' kind of watch bro ::bleh::

Is mosh pit when angry people go to an angry music concert to stand in big groups and try to kill each other during the angry concert?
Is that true Rob?

A two-tone 6000 on blue leather does not feel like a 'lets try to kill other people in this concert' kind of watch bro ::bleh::
The type of guy who turns up in this, and then joins the mosh pit, is exactly the type of guy you need to keep your eye on. :)

Yep. And even worse, old angry men. Heroes of mine from the eighties.

It was not expected, given my age, but I was dragged into it anyway.

People were moshing to The Cult? :cautious:
It involved a small group of men in their midlife crisis with fancy watches and fast cars in the parking lot. It only took about 8 minutes.. :whistling: