What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

My daily for 3 years now. Which do you prefer it on, the rubber or bracelet? I prefer the bracelet but nice to switch it up sometimes.

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Bamford X

I enjoy my Aquaracer Bamford also. It's such a pleasing watch.
I personally like it on the bracelet but I must say, seeing it on the rubber strap has made me wonder what it would look like on an orange strap.
Might have to search out a fitting orange strap from somewhere.

In any case, nice piece

I enjoy my Aquaracer Bamford also. It's such a pleasing watch.
I personally like it on the bracelet but I must say, seeing it on the rubber strap has made me wonder what it would look like on an orange strap.
Might have to search out a fitting orange strap from somewhere.

In any case, nice piece
Thank you, I've searched everywhere for an orange strap in similar style (that fits all the way up to the bezel) but can't see any. I tried a straight edged orange strap (it was an F1 22mm strap) but didn't look as nice. If you find any or anyone else does, please let me know!

My daily for 3 years now. Which do you prefer it on, the rubber or bracelet? I prefer the bracelet but nice to switch it up sometimes.

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Bamford X

Bracelet for me too, though the ribbed strap goes quite well with the dial. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I've searched everywhere for an orange strap in similar style (that fits all the way up to the bezel) but can't see any. I tried a straight edged orange strap (it was an F1 22mm strap) but didn't look as nice. If you find any or anyone else does, please let me know!

Yeah I have just been trying to find a suitable orange strap and like you, not having much luck.
Was thinking of the Orange strap that comes with the Superdiver as an option. Will have to talk to a AD about this option.
While I was searching though, I did come across a nice option in a Nato style. What do you think?

Yeah I have just been trying to find a suitable orange strap and like you, not having much luck.
Was thinking of the Orange strap that comes with the Superdiver as an option. Will have to talk to a AD about this option.
While I was searching though, I did come across a nice option in a Nato style. What do you think?

Yeah I was looking at that orange strap with the super diver also so let me know. I had that NATO style strap but it didn't feel great on, a bit too thin for the watch. It looks good off wrist though. Thanks

Yeah I was looking at that orange strap with the super diver also so let me know. I had that NATO style strap but it didn't feel great on, a bit too thin for the watch. It looks good off wrist though. Thanks

Thanks , Good to know about the Nato Style. The MN strap in the photo is not cheap but seems to be made well.
Will let you know if I get any info on the Superdiver.

Thanks , Good to know about the Nato Style. The MN strap in the photo is not cheap but seems to be made well.
Ok great thanks

If you're not familiar with MN straps, you should know that it's soft pajama-like material and stretchy. Not like a NATO at all

That combo looks coooooool though!

Sacrilege this morning, before heading out for a bike ride.

IMG_7234.jpeg

Great watch thou. I wear mine a lot. I like the ‘crown guards’ on the top right button on yours, mine doesn’t have those and I catch it occasionally

Looks very cool. I was looking at the MN straps for my Pelagos FXD Red Bull. A few designs would suit but I haven’t taken the plunge due to the cost and being uncertain about the stretchy element. The stick strap being so great is another reason too.

What’s your opinion after wearing it a while? How does it feel on wrist? Does it feel secure?

Great watch thou. I wear mine a lot. I like the ‘crown guards’ on the top right button on yours, mine doesn’t have those and I catch it occasionally
It is definitely a great watch for sure. I would probably be wearing it every day had I not needed to scratch the itch of something more luxurious.

This is the 47mm Epix with the amazing screen. Doesn’t feel as big on wrist though, unlike how the photo looks. Big for sure, but not unwieldy.

Toyed with getting a Marq 2, but had to draw the line considering the age expectation, potential damage when cycling, etc.

It is definitely a great watch for sure. I would probably be wearing it every day had I not needed to scratch the itch of something more luxurious.

This is the 47mm Epix with the amazing screen. Doesn’t feel as big on wrist though, unlike how the photo looks. Big for sure, but not unwieldy.

Toyed with getting a Marq 2, but had to draw the line considering the age expectation, potential damage when cycling, etc.

I have been thinking about upgrading to the Epix at some point, just for the screen. How do you find the battery life? I get about 2 weeks out of my Fenix, or about 3 days of gps tracking.

I have been thinking about upgrading to the Epix at some point, just for the screen. How do you find the battery life? I get about 2 weeks out of my Fenix, or about 3 days of gps tracking.
Screen is truly excellent. When wearing it 24/7 it’s about 5 days with all or most of the sensors and tracking active. That’s with a couple of 30 mile rides broadcasting HR to my Edge head unit at lowest intervals when cycling.

Really quick charging too. Since the Epix Pro was released, I have seen some excellent deals on the Epix 2, around half price.