What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Spa-Francorchamps will always remind me of Ayrton :thumbsup:

IMG_2964.jpeg
#RememberSenna #SennaSempre
Because Senna saved Erik Comas's life in '92 during qualifying? That's what stands out in my memory.

The other thing I recall was Senna's win at Belgium in '88. Which seemed like a turning point in the championship. Prost even concedes that Senna should win the WDC in the post-race interviews. A bit early for such a statement, as there were 5 races left and Prost still had a reasonable chance.
This video also reminds me of how friendly they were that year, before things turned sour the following year in '89. Prost calls Senna a "nice guy".

A local screening in town. Wrong watch for the occasion, but thats what you get when it's an impromptu plan

What happened to the TH logo?
To my best knowledge it is a early prototype of the never released Tag Heuer Edge. It has no logo on dial, crown or caseback, nor does it have the logo on bracelet and the clasp are not labeled BA0250. But it has the signed movement, and exept from the missing logos, everything else is 100% the same as those few factory mounted with logo. I have a blue chrono as well without logo. 20240111_132544.jpgSee attached photo for comparison between the asumed factory mount chrono and the prototype.

Because Senna saved Erik Comas's life in '92 during qualifying? That's what stands out in my memory.
:thumbsup:

No, it’s because a personal memory: it was in Spa-Francorchamps ‘93 where I met Ayrton during an exclusive interview. My mother and me were working for a car magazine at that time (as a journalists and photographers), and we went there because his personal assistant, Betise Assumpção, was able to book us an hour with Ayrton after the practice sessions in Spa to interview him (just Ayrton, my mother, and me, at the Marlboro motorhome).

I have very fond memories of that interview and of meeting him in person. He exceeded my expectations, and I already had a very good opinion of him :thumbsup: He was really kind to us, and I was surprised by his humility… the complete opposite of the arrogance that other F1 drivers show after winning Titles… or even without having won any.

:thumbsup:

No, it’s because a personal memory: it was in Spa-Francorchamps ‘93 where I met Ayrton during an exclusive interview. My mother and me were working for a car magazine at that time (as a journalists and photographers), and we went there because his personal assistant, Betise Assumpção, was able to book us an hour with Ayrton after the practice sessions in Spa to interview him (just Ayrton, my mother, and me, at the Marlboro motorhome).

I have very fond memories of that interview and of meeting him in person. He exceeded my expectations, and I already had a very good opinion of him :thumbsup: He was really kind to us, and I was surprised by his humility… the complete opposite of the arrogance that other F1 drivers show after winning Titles… or even without having won any.
Oh yes, I remember that well, but didn't realize you met him at Spa. A cherished memory for you indeed! :)

To my best knowledge it is a early prototype of the never released Tag Heuer Edge. It has no logo on dial, crown or caseback, nor does it have the logo on bracelet and the clasp are not labeled BA0250. But it has the signed movement, and exept from the missing logos, everything else is 100% the same as those few factory mounted with logo. I have a blue chrono as well without logo. 20240111_132544.jpgSee attached photo for comparison between the asumed factory mount chrono and the prototype.

Awesome!

Today’s Modular 45 combo, ready to watch the F1 qualy at Spa-Francorchamps ::popcorn::

IMG_2989.jpeg
Titanium digital module, Mercedes-AMG F1 custom dial, black ceramic lugs, black titanium buckle, and 2FT6127 white logo rubber strap

My daily for 3 years now. Which do you prefer it on, the rubber or bracelet? I prefer the bracelet but nice to switch it up sometimes.

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Bamford X

My daily for 3 years now. Which do you prefer it on, the rubber or bracelet? I prefer the bracelet but nice to switch it up sometimes.

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Bamford X
Braceleeeet fo scho!

Daily for 3 years tho? You mean 3 days right, it looks unworn :eek:

Bro, do you even wear? I can't touch a clasp without it getting plenty of very nice patina

Braceleeeet fo scho!

Daily for 3 years tho? You mean 3 days right, it looks unworn :eek:

Bro, do you even wear? I can't touch a clasp without it getting plenty of very nice patina

Yeah it's grade 2 titanium and it does scratch, but if you just use a grey and white eraser they disappear! It only works for light scratches. I wear it all the time! Thanks