What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

The old Monza finally arrived with a thin and undersized Omega strap. It’s now been fitted with what I think is a more proper strap. Overall it appears to be in fine condition with the exception of the crystal. Particularly at the date area. It looks like a replacement is unavailable so a trip to the polywatch spa might be in order.
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg
Congrats bro, looks wonderful

The old Monza finally arrived with a thin and undersized Omega strap. It’s now been fitted with what I think is a more proper strap. Overall it appears to be in fine condition with the exception of the crystal. Particularly at the date area. It looks like a replacement is unavailable so a trip to the polywatch spa might be in order.
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg

Congratulations Mate. That looks great.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do mine.

IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg

Looks awesome, congrats!

For the crytal - Polywatch alone may not take care of that since it's pretty deep. What I'd recommend is wet sanding it first with a high-grit automotive sandpaper like 3M Wetordry (I use 2000 grit), then finishing up with Polywatch.

Sizing up a bracelet for my watch friend - I think it looks awesome on this

I still don’t really regret not buying one of these, but that looks ::love::

I still don’t really regret not buying one of these, but that looks ::love::
It is really nice in person. All the little details and pop of red make really elevate this watch.

It is really nice in person. All the little details and pop of red make really elevate this watch.

Yeah, I liked it when I tried it on. I just think it looks extra nice on the bracelet

Looking mega amazin' on the uncle rice bracelet bro
Thanks sir - It’s one of those watches that looks good on anything, but the uncle bracelet is probably the best aftermarket one I’ve ever had and suits it very well.

The links for my Link GMT finally came in! ::psy::

Installing the links:
Installing.jpeg

And on the wrist:
Watch.jpeg