What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

I have to admit that it’s on my wish list in a year or two’s time if it’s still around when the demand dies down. Strangely drawn to it despite not being a vintage type of guy. Perhaps it’s the white dial that changes it for me?

I have to admit that it’s on my wish list in a year or two’s time if it’s still around when the demand dies down. Strangely drawn to it despite not being a vintage type of guy. Perhaps it’s the white dial that changes it for me?

I'm glad they made it regular production rather than a limited run.

Today’s Modular 45 combo

IMG_0674.jpeg
titanium Carrera Calibre 5 module, rose gold lugs, and black ceramic bracelet BH0933

I agree it looks ultra modern compared to the standard one. Friend of mine has registered his interest for one (40th in a few months). He’s torn between this and an IWC Portugieser

I agree it looks ultra modern compared to the standard one. Friend of mine has registered his interest for one (40th in a few months). He’s torn between this and an IWC Portugieser
Has to be this in my opinion.

The carbon fibre / chequered flag effect on the dial is just magnificent.

It’s always the 7th with this vintage Girard Perregaux Gyromatic. I don’t think I’ll ever fix the date. I just don’t care enough

Do smart watches count?

6 years old LG W7 with physical hands ("Developed in partnership with Soprad SA, a Swiss company").

A tribute to the King of Monaco. Loving the McLaren Mercedes livery and clothing for this GP ::love::

IMG_0734.jpeg
#SennaSempre #RememberSenna

The old Monza finally arrived with a thin and undersized Omega strap. It’s now been fitted with what I think is a more proper strap. Overall it appears to be in fine condition with the exception of the crystal. Particularly at the date area. It looks like a replacement is unavailable so a trip to the polywatch spa might be in order.
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg

The old Monza finally arrived with a thin and undersized Omega strap. It’s now been fitted with what I think is a more proper strap. Overall it appears to be in fine condition with the exception of the crystal. Particularly at the date area. It looks like a replacement is unavailable so a trip to the polywatch spa might be in order.
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg
Congrats @HoltzPlatz! Looks like a winner! :thumbsup: Hope the crystal scratch buffs out.