What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Not hurting anyone
True. I only have a few pieces. My Son, on the other hand has an awful lot as he’s a major fan.

True. I only have a few pieces. My Son, on the other hand has an awful lot as he’s a major fan.

I’m the same, but my 5yr daughter loves the princess and Lego Friends sets, spent a good 2hrs the other night building a NASA station home midnight so she could play with it when she woke up.

Lego has come a long way since I was a child.

side note. Just bought the Lego Jurassic Park game for the PS4. She loves it and so do I.

My Pelagos LHD friend got me into it. He lent me some sets and then I bought the corner garage off eBay and built that, now on to the Police Station. Me and my wife watched loads of Lego master Australia and then we started having a go. Prefer the big kits but prices are horrific. So buying pre owned off eBay and then selling again to finance the next one.

My Pelagos LHD friend got me into it. He lent me some sets and then I bought the corner garage off eBay and built that, now on to the Police Station. Me and my wife watched loads of Lego master Australia and then we started having a go. Prefer the big kits but prices are horrific. So buying pre owned off eBay and then selling again to finance the next one.

nice it can be kinda therapeutic. Unless putting stickers on which I find frustrating

Why is it that Australian TV is so good? The Lego Masters is way better than ours or the American one, the Australian Traitors is the best one too. Completely obsessed with The Block too...

nice it can be kinda therapeutic. Unless putting stickers on which I find frustrating

Actually I haven't put any stickers on, but it's annoying when you build someone else's set and the stickers are wonky.

Not the tidiest at the moment as he’s been moving stuff around. This is just some of his Marvel Lego, with the DC Comics and Star Wats stuff filling those cupboards and under his bed.

IMG_6436.jpeg IMG_6435.jpeg IMG_6434.jpeg

I loved Lego as a kid and would totally be doing the same, except I don't have the space lol. (Saves me I don't know how much money!)

Updated digital dial for today’s Modular 45 combo and the F1 pre-season tests ::popcorn::

IMG_8405.jpeg
IMG_8417.jpeg
Black titanium case, titanium lugs and buckle, on 1FT6076 black rubber strap

He is 17 now and doesn’t spend on much else in fairness.

Oh for sure, I'm just talking about myself. I've got enough vices and pressures on the wallet! The Porsche put me over the top, too

WA1211 on the wrist today!

1726563-d116f11761f86b5d7be7a3ed8a1e75d4.jpg

Lovely picture. I’m still on the fence if I want to pursue getting one
It is a pretty perfect watch now. This is the previous 39mm version. My friend had the new 40mm and the small tweaks are big improvements. The AR coating, slight bracelet change and laquer dial finish give the watch a bit of pop. Also, we should see availability improving as Rolex continues with its new factory. The availability issue has been pretty detrimental to Rolex's image. There will still be exclusivity but this one should not be that difficult in the future.

It has me thinking of "upgrading" but when I bought my current Explorer, I did so with my oldest and let him know this would be his to wear and pass down as well.

It is a pretty perfect watch now. This is the previous 39mm version. My friend had the new 40mm and the small tweaks are big improvements. The AR coating, slight bracelet change and laquer dial finish give the watch a bit of pop. Also, we should see availability improving as Rolex continues with its new factory. The availability issue has been pretty detrimental to Rolex's image. There will still be exclusivity but this one should not be that difficult in the future.

It has me thinking of "upgrading" but when I bought my current Explorer, I did so with my oldest and let him know this would be his to wear and pass down as well.

It’s the 36mm version I’ve tried and feel suits me better. Part me really likes if, another part thinks it’s very expensive for a 3hand watch at RRP, and is it me thinking I’m missing out as many says it’s great.

Think I need another visit to Rolex and decide nearer the time I’m looking to purchase

It’s the 36mm version I’ve tried and feel suits me better. Part me really likes if, another part thinks it’s very expensive for a 3hand watch at RRP, and is it me thinking I’m missing out as many says it’s great.

Think I need another visit to Rolex and decide nearer the time I’m looking to purchase

The 36mm Explorer is still current, so I would buy new not used. Personally I found it too small when I tried one, but I did go in wearing my 43mm Aquaracer so it was a big step down.

Very excited to see the 40mm Explorer, don’t know how I missed that. I tried a 39mm Explorer back in the crazy days where I could just walk into a store and buy one, I really regret not just buying it.
Edited: