What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Today’s Modular 45 combo:
titanium (Carrera Calibre 16 module, lugs, and buckle) on 1FT6110 brown calfskin strap

IMG_7592.jpeg IMG_7597.jpeg

This is one of my favorite straps for the panda. Tan pigskin, from @plibou Atelier Romane https://www.atelier-romane.com/en
IMG_20230317_055501_730.jpg
20230714_102010.jpg
Looks terrific. I’ve got my eye on the one omega did for the trilogy Seamaster. Expensive, but given I have the other 2 I may complete the set - and they are great quality. The brown one I have on now is from the trilogy speedy.

Looks terrific. I’ve got my eye on the one omega did for the trilogy Seamaster. Expensive, but given I have the other 2 I may complete the set - and they are great quality. The brown one I have on now is from the trilogy speedy.

I never loved the strap that came with my Seamaster. But you should know Jean Rousseau are the OEM supplier and they will make you a custom strap for far less than the offficial Omega one.
If you contact their customer service, they will help you through all the options via email.

I never loved the strap that came with my Seamaster. But you should know Jean Rousseau are the OEM supplier and they will make you a custom strap for far less than the offficial Omega one.
If you contact their customer service, they will help you through all the options via email.
Thank you sir - I know they make them. When you add the dreaded VAT and customs on there isn’t much in it - plus the time. I’m going to look around. It was my least fave of the straps - the others are almost a moleskin type texture.

The watch definitely suits a brown IMO however. Just gotta find the right one.

Thank you sir - I know they make them. When you add the dreaded VAT and customs on there isn’t much in it - plus the time. I’m going to look around. It was my least fave of the straps - the others are almost a moleskin type texture.

The watch definitely suits a brown IMO however. Just gotta find the right one.

Jean Rousseau has an atelier in Paris, while you’d pay VAT you wouldn’t pay customs duty if you’re in the EU

Joys of working from home:

IMG_6314.jpeg

Love the socks, my effort today. image.jpg Couldn’t get socks and watch in focus whilst it was on my wrist.

Today’s Modular 45 combo:
titanium (Carrera Calibre 5 module, lugs, and buckle) on 1FT6079 black calfskin strap

IMG_7627.jpeg IMG_7643.jpeg

Love the socks, my effort today. image.jpg Couldn’t get socks and watch in focus whilst it was on my wrist.
Brilliant effort! Love that photo! :)

The original 2000 Professional. Had this one for about 35 years now, runs like a champ.
IMG_20240202_081853_193.jpg