What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

While I’m thinking about my top 10 Aquaracers of all time today, I’ll be wearing this 2003(?) 2000 Classic with the explosive calibre 5 :D

Also look how cheesy this camouflage Jackson is ::facepalm1::

While I’m thinking about my top 10 Aquaracers of all time today, I’ll be wearing this 2003(?) 2000 Classic with the explosive calibre 5 :D

Love it! @bpsmith notice how un-seamastery it looks!

Back in 2003 that’s probably ETA not Selita, are they as bad for exploding? Winding my selita is like trying to hand start a dump truck :D

Love it! @bpsmith notice how un-seamastery it looks!

Back in 2003 that’s probably ETA not Selita, are they as bad for exploding? Winding my selita is like trying to hand start a dump truck :D

It looks no more or less like the 2003 Seamaster shown below, than the current Aquaracer does in comparison to current Seamaster tbh, when you really break the parts down and look in detail.

You could even argue that many of the dive watches look similar if you really want to.

As for the winding that you mention, there is no comparison whatsoever between Aquaracer and Seamaster!

IMG_6312.jpeg

Let's see the Jackson!

Let's see the Jackson!
I’ll post up a pic before the day is up! It has been on my work bench for over a week as I decide if I want to buy it or not lol. I would if it had a real FR on it, but it’s a cheapy special, and doesn’t feel like a true 80s model. Super low action though, I can do all my 89s shreddy, legato stuff with no problem. I just absolutely hate the camo. I just finished with the fret edges and set it up, and put it on the sales floor. I’ll give it a few weeks and if it doesn’t sell, I might buy it lol.

Looks great with that strap, too, @stevec14. I need to get some brown straps for the Ice and Panda Kings.
For whatever reason I’ve never been a particular fan of black leather - I never wear black shoes aside from in a suit so maybe I associate it with more formal.

I find brown dresses it down a little. A few shades lighter to match the lume would look pretty good I think and am looking for a suitable option.

Same here, I prefer browns and blues over black in daily attire.