What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Tried this one on. I owned a previous version a few years ago and have realised I’m less of a fan of the bracelet as time has gone on. It’s comfortable, but far too much going on design wise with it.

Never been a fan of the 300M bracelet, it’s also too chunky and heavy. But thw watch itself is awesome and I love it especially on a nato.
The Summer Blue is definitely on my list!

Very cool. I think you and I are the only people on the forum with a Golf.

Thanks, that makes both of us smart, lol. I love this watch.

Thanks, that makes both of us smart, lol. I love this watch.

It's a very cool watch and very comfortable. It's a bit of an oddball and I can't see many here appreciating it - but maybe if they wore it they would feel differently. Probably not though cos it's a quartz. Haha.

It's a very cool watch and very comfortable. It's a bit of an oddball and I can't see many here appreciating it - but maybe if they wore it they would feel differently. Probably not though cos it's a quartz. Haha.

I think it’s super cool. If I ever take up golf or buy a Golf, I’m buying one.

I think it’s super cool. If I ever take up golf or buy a Golf, I’m buying one.
I also like it! And the case of the watch being at same time the buckle of the strap is a brilliant and very original solution :thumbsup:

I never noticed before that the pink and PVD models didn't have Golf on the dial like the other models. Also, I can't work out that the hell is the difference between a WAE1111 and a WAE1116 or a WAE1112 and a WAE1117...

https://tagheuerenthusiast.blogspot.com/2020/10/history-tag-heuer-golf-2005-2009.html

Thanks for the link, that shed some light on the different models. As you can see, mine is the WAE1113. As you noted, it is very light and comfortable on the wrist. I often wear a Sub and a Z-Blue Milgauss, and when I switch to the TAG, it's hardly noticeable.

Doesn't this make the watch heavier?
It’s even lighter on the nato, almost forget I have a watch on. The bracelet is still the way to go. I was able to get the rubber strap but the buckle is on back order. I think that the factory bracelet and rubber strap are the best options. I tried some of the other straps in my collection and felt the bracelet was best so far.