What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Perfect watch for where ever you are, somewhere south of the boarder? :thumbsup:
That one is high on my wishlist, but in black pvd.
I didn’t slip down to Mexico this time, just a bit NE to Las Vegas for the weekend. Tonight’s entertainment was at the Sphere and the show was “Postcards From Earth”. Inside is a huge, over the top of your head visual screen combined with surround sound and vibrating/shaking seats to boot. Here are a couple of looks at it from the outside and inside as well. With the Super Professional as my guide, ‘cause I’m such a watch geek, and not a professional myself. :D It was a stunning show, have a great weekend fellas! IMG_8387.jpeg IMG_8336.jpeg IMG_8367.jpeg IMG_8375.jpeg

Nope, the all black Super Professional, like @heuerholic's.
img_0898-jpg.647334

Very cool. I like the gold bezel version too... but not sure I've ever seen one outside of the catalogue. Probably wasn't a great seller...

image.jpg
Not a watch! Who cares about them when you get to look after the puppy, who’s tiredest? Me or Myrtle.

But there should have been! I guess you could get the black one and swap the bezel over... maybe I did see that somewhere.

Tried this one on. I owned a previous version a few years ago and have realised I’m less of a fan of the bracelet as time has gone on. It’s comfortable, but far too much going on design wise with it.

Tried this one on. I owned a previous version a few years ago and have realised I’m less of a fan of the bracelet as time has gone on. It’s comfortable, but far too much going on design wise with it.
It’s bonkers how all of our tastes vary so much. Probably the best part about our hobby though.

What I mean by that is the bracelet is something that drew me to buying the Black SMP as my first proper watch and it’s only grown on me.

Loads of people either don’t like it or think it’s dated. I am fine with that, and your opinion, as that’s what keeps forums going. :)

It’s bonkers how all of our tastes vary so much. Probably the best part about our hobby though.

What I mean by that is the bracelet is something that drew me to buying the Black SMP as my first proper watch and it’s only grown on me.

Loads of people either don’t like it or think it’s dated. I am fine with that, and your opinion, as that’s what keeps forums going. :)
Absolutely agree! I had the silver one circa 2019 and loved the bracket at the time, but taste changes with time.

Absolutely agree! I had the silver one circa 2019 and loved the bracket at the time, but taste changes with time.
Oh yeah, absolutely get that. Wonder whether mine will or not. Only time will tell!

Way too tight and close to the hand. Bro, do you even wear?
I actually just took it out one micro adjust spot. But I wear them super tight usually lol