What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Got this stunning piece in today!
Congrats - first one we've seen on the forum. We know @Hubert has bought one but yet to see it.

Got this stunning piece in today!
Well done Mr Gala, welcome to the best forum in the world! Do you own more TAG Heuers, and if yes, how does this new one compare to your others?

Well done Mr Gala, welcome to the best forum in the world! Do you own more TAG Heuers, and if yes, how does this new one compare to your others?

I do, I own a formula 1 chrono black dial, a Steve McQueen Monaco, Carrera 44mm blue dial, a connected E4 45mm and this new addition to the collection.

It's the perfect blend of vintage and modern, love the size, it wears extremely comfortable, love the glass case, in my opinion it's one of the best modern Tag Heuer pieces, highly recommended!

I do, I own a formula 1 chrono black dial, a Steve McQueen Monaco, Carrera 44mm blue dial, a connected E4 45mm and this new addition to the collection.

It's the perfect blend of vintage and modern, love the size, it wears extremely comfortable, love the glass case, in my opinion it's one of the best modern Tag Heuer pieces, highly recommended!
That is an impressive collection, very nice! I like what I am hearing, cant wait to see this one in person

Congrats - first one we've seen on the forum. We know @Hubert has bought one but yet to see it.

Thank you, very impressed, amazing piece!

How can you say that solid gold and splendid two tone sexiness is nothing at all.

Nah I mean the ladies' models. Nothing super special in the lineup this year

Congrats @Gala M!!! The reverse panda is one cool piece! :cool:
I agree that these new 39mm Carreras are TAG's best all new model in years, enjoy yours! :thumbsup:

BTW, which McQueen Monaco do you own? We keep an owners list of the Cal 11 McQueens (CAW211P, CAW211A and 1133B).

Congrats @Gala M!!! The reverse panda is one cool piece! :cool:
I agree that these new 39mm Carreras are TAG's best all new model in years, enjoy yours! :thumbsup:

BTW, which McQueen Monaco do you own? We keep an owners list of the Cal 11 McQueens (CAW211P, CAW211A and 1133B).

Thank you, I’m extremely happy with it!
When it comes to the Monaco it’s a CAW211P

Neither did your mum.