What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Actually, being serious for a moment, I can totally see the value of owning a smaller collection (for example 3). Of course I went in a totally different direction, due to my TAG Heuer obsession... but if I could do it all again I would definitely approach things differently. The only thing is... I can see it being a lot harder to get three £8k watches past the wife than 40 x £200 ones.

Then theirs the insurance to think about :(

Yeah that too. I found Marks and Spencers do £50k valuables cover on the house insurance and it's pretty reasonable.

Yeah that too. I found Marks and Spencers do £50k valuables cover on the house insurance and it's pretty reasonable.

Thats good, mine allow up to £4k per individual item at no extra cost

Speaking from experience... know the details of your insurance policy and update it when necessary.

Pfft, all this talk of three piece collections... why is three the magic number anyway? Try 33, now that's getting somewhere!
I read it first as 3 score collection, now that’s good.

Thats good, mine allow up to £4k per individual item at no extra cost
Remember to take price increases into account, my Monaco was circa £4.2k retail when I got it, £6.1 now.

I was mildly horrified when I added up the value of my collection for the insurance recently, particularly as I don't have any expensive pieces like Monacos or Rolexs

Omega logo dead center on the glass, so clear to see. :thumbsup:
Yeah, seems to be a feature with all Seamaster and Railmaster trilogiez I've come across.

20230306_113541.jpg

Now that I have my Chronotimer back (again) and this time with a working backlight (!) I decided perhaps I would switch the bracelet out for the rubber strap that I originally bought for my yellow Calibre S Aquaracer. The Chronotimer was available on the same strap and I always intended to try it out one day. For some reason I expected not to like it, but actually I think it looks great. Feels like a different watch!

20230306_113541.jpg

Now that I have my Chronotimer back (again) and this time with a working backlight (!) I decided perhaps I would switch the bracelet out for the rubber strap that I originally bought for my yellow Calibre S Aquaracer. The Chronotimer was available on the same strap and I always intended to try it out one day. For some reason I expected not to like it, but actually I think it looks great. Feels like a different watch!
Looks great to me!