What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

One of my favorite Tudor models. Nice car too, I believe it's a 997, right?
No Boxster 987
Same intérior as 997

No Boxster 987
Same intérior as 997
Ah yes, the 911, Boxster & Cayman had similar interiors in that era.

Keep those pics coming, @AnthonyR. The Blue Dreamer is a gorgeous Carrera!

This after a few days off wrist, think I must be crazy or have issues, as I miss the Monaco ::facepalm2::::screwloose::

BEvtNFk.jpg

This after a few days off wrist, think I must be crazy or have issues, as I miss the Monaco ::facepalm2::::screwloose::

BEvtNFk.jpg
You've got it bad @McBeardy! They say the grass is always greener (on bluer) on the other side. But it rarely is. The watch looks great, enjoy it. Monacos will always be around and you can add one later if need be. This Carrera is unique.

You've got it bad @McBeardy! They say the grass is always greener (on bluer) on the other side. But it rarely is. The watch looks great, enjoy it. Monacos will always be around and you can add one later if need be. This Carrera is unique.

Indeed I know that & it is also what my other says. She said pick the Monaco up next year for my 40th, which is doable. But I ideally want a small 3 core collection & my beater.

I'm hoping Tudor release a steel & silver dial of their S&G BB 36 this year - which would be on my wishlist.

Indeed I know that & it is also what my other says. She said pick the Monaco up next year for my 40th, which is doable. But I ideally want a small 3 core collection & my beater.

I'm hoping Tudor release a steel & silver dial of their S&G BB 36 this year - which would be on my wishlist.
Take it slow. There's always something nice to get or just around the corner. Once you have a 3 core collection, you'll convince yourself that actually 4 is the perfect number anyway.

Pfft, all this talk of three piece collections... why is three the magic number anyway? Try 33, now that's getting somewhere!

Take it slow. There's always something nice to get or just around the corner. Once you have a 3 core collection, you'll convince yourself that actually 4 is the perfect number anyway.

Funds don't allow me to be quick.

True - but ideally i want a diver, chrono, smart and beater + g shock which doesn't count.

I've 10 watch collections before mainly low end pieces and find I didn't wear enough of them.

I get there is always another piece, but really need to operate a 1 in 1 out scenario (in life rather than watches)

Try to remember how uncomfortable it was on your wrist, it's not going to have changed...

3 IS a magic number. I wasn’t going to buy any new watches in 2023. So far this year I bought 3…
And 2 helmet clocks
And some straps
And a fancy strap changing tool

3 IS a magic number. I wasn’t going to buy any new watches in 2023. So far this year I bought 3…
And 2 helmet clocks
And some straps
And a fancy strap changing tool

Hahaha... and it's only March the 3rd!

Actually, being serious for a moment, I can totally see the value of owning a smaller collection (for example 3). Of course I went in a totally different direction, due to my TAG Heuer obsession... but if I could do it all again I would definitely approach things differently. The only thing is... I can see it being a lot harder to get three £8k watches past the wife than 40 x £200 ones.

Variety is the spice of life for me, but I stay away from the lower-end micros and such since those are the ones I find I just don't reach for after the novelty wears off.