What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

One for the books!

glmHorN.jpg

pt6FJOj.jpg

Back to the AD to discuss new straps, looked at this again and was smitten, found it more comfortable then the Monaco (doesnt bring the same smile face on) but wears better for me and not bugged the crown profile as I was on the Monaco) AD great and said if I dont get on in a few days to let them know if I want to go back to the Monaco.

I'm sure I'll be black listed soon!

One for the books!

glmHorN.jpg

pt6FJOj.jpg

Back to the AD to discuss new straps, looked at this again and was smitten, found it more comfortable then the Monaco (doesnt bring the same smile face on) but wears better for me and not bugged the crown profile as I was on the Monaco) AD great and said if I dont get on in a few days to let them know if I want to go back to the Monaco.

This sounds like a fantastic AD to me!

Yeah very impressed, not my usually one where I got my Tudors from and the Speedy.

But Lakeside Tag have been great, super helpful and 'eye candy' ha!

Who knows if they definitely will, but have also said Goldsmiths across from them are great and will more than help me for other watches if needed.

TAG boutique is most likely owned by Goldsmiths... (Watches of Switzerland)

TAG boutique is most likely owned by Goldsmiths... (Watches of Switzerland)

Yeah they were, which I guess to know my money is going to the same company eventually

One for the books!

glmHorN.jpg

pt6FJOj.jpg

Another episode of 'New week, new watch for McBeardy'

Congrats!

I wonder if they tell the next customers that they get the bonus of having their "new" watch test driven by McBeardy prior to purchase :D

Another episode of 'New week, new watch for McBeardy'

Congrats!

I wonder if they tell the next customers that they get the bonus of having their "new" watch test driven by McBeardy prior to purchase :D

I know, don't make me feel bad!

Both returned watches were in pristine condition I made sure of that. If they'd want to sell the Monaco back to me used, so be it.

One for the books!

glmHorN.jpg

pt6FJOj.jpg

Looks great, congratulations

I thought you sold this one?

Nope, still available. Haven't been trying very hard lately but I'll post it up now & then

Hope everyone's weekend has been a good one
Nice.
Rugby didn't quite go our way, ah well.
My PD popped the start/stop button off last week, found that but the tiny spring that sits behind it vanished so unfortunately off to the clinic for a wee fettle.

Nice.
Rugby didn't quite go our way, ah well.
My PD popped the start/stop button off last week, found that but the tiny spring that sits behind it vanished so unfortunately off to the clinic for a wee fettle.
Ah that's a nuisance, hopefully sorted quickly. Haven't seen even the highlights of the game - a friend travelled and had a great time.