What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Thanks! ;) :thumbsup:

The face of the IWC team watch has been done, and I downloaded it just for fun, but I didn’t send it to my Connected… I think an IWC dial into a TAG Heuer watch would look weird :confused:
3D6969C3-F2D7-40EB-92B2-AE241FBBAAA9.jpeg
18221B4B-73C6-4435-A5CA-EDCE8BF216FE.jpeg

About the strap, I don’t have any in the exact Petronas colour (the most similar looks more like the blue Gulf colour), so I only could mimic the black strap combo of the IWC team watch (with today’s black rubber strap, or with a black calfskin strap) ;)
BB2FA0B5-AA49-4D66-A985-1EF2A273B118.jpeg

Hey Albert
Can you post link?
Will try in on my Mobvoi
Thanks

@Albert-AMG cant you make a TAG:ified version of that face :cool: smack a TH shield and write Carrera on it, replace the hands and you're good to go.

Hey Albert
Can you post link?
Will try in on my Mobvoi
Thanks
Only Heuer/TAG Heuer and invented watch faces are allowed in our forum, but not from other watch brands, so I can’t post a link from an IWC watch face here… I’m sending you a PM ;)

@Albert-AMG cant you make a TAG:ified version of that face :cool: smack a TH shield and write Carrera on it, replace the hands and you're good to go.
:D
I could try it, but this watch face is locked by his author, so I can’t TAGify it :unsure:

Only Heuer/TAG Heuer and invented watch faces are allowed in our forum, but not from other watch brands, so I can’t post a link from an IWC watch face here… I’m sending you a PM ;)
Thanks Mate.
Appreciate it.

Jim, I hope you are proud of yourself.
Well yes, I am a very impressive person with a super likable personality so yes, yes I am proud of myself. Plus, a mesh is always the right way to go, you clearly have no taste.