Vintage Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your photos

That's so funny, a couple times I've seen something I might be willing to pay dealer premium for and each time I've never gotten a response either.

Must have to be in the "cool gang" to be considered worthy of a reply.

Must have to be in the "cool gang" to be considered worthy of a reply.
I enquired about their Carrera 1553s "McLaren World Champions 1974" watch and did get a reply. But I'm most certainly not in with the cool kids.

Unfortunately, it was beyond what I'm willing to spend on a watch. Although sometimes I do think about whether I should sell a big chunk of my collection to go hunting after such rare pieces. I still kind of wish I'd gone for it, but that watch is sold now. 🙁

I enquired about their Carrera 1553s "McLaren World Champions 1974" watch and did get a reply. But I'm most certainly not in with the cool kids.

Unfortunately, it was beyond what I'm willing to spend on a watch. Although sometimes I do think about whether I should sell a big chunk of my collection to go hunting after such rare pieces. I still kind of wish I'd gone for it, but that watch is sold now. 🙁

You definitely are in the Cool Gang if you got a reply. Maybe you should find out the price for me?

I wonder the same thing about getting a real rare vintage piece also. I wouldn't mind a nice 1553, Sifert or Orange Boy. Just hard to justify the price unfortunately

You definitely are in the Cool Gang if you got a reply. Maybe you should find out the price for me?

I wonder the same thing about getting a real rare vintage piece also. I wouldn't mind a nice 1553, Sifert or Orange Boy. Just hard to justify the price unfortunately
Try sending a DM to them or Jonathan on Instagram, that's worked for me as well. The Hodinkee Skipper is a new arrival, perhaps they hadn't decided on the price when you enquired.

Try sending a DM to them or Jonathan on Instagram, that's worked for me as well. The Hodinkee Skipper is a new arrival, perhaps they hadn't decided on the price when you enquired.
Already did both of those. No luck..
Thanks Mate.

My estimation was 15k or up. 20k is a stretch but who know what the actual sales price will be.

Huge prices.
I was expecting the Skipper to be high.
Last one that I saw sold was at Auction and raised 25K US.

There are Datos listed at $5500 US that aren’t selling

Huge prices.
I was expecting the Skipper to be high.
Last one that I saw sold was at Auction and raised 25K US.

One actually sold at auction at Christies in June 2022. It was a full set and price realized was $12,600. I also saw one recently for sale for $13k.

One actually sold at auction at Christies in June 2022. It was a full set and price realized was $12,600. I also saw one recently for sale for $13k.

Can you share the link for the one still for sale please ?