Forums Latest Members
  1. maxidials

maxidials Mar 21, 2019

Hi everyone,

Glad to join the forum, I am doing some homework to get my first vintage Heuer -
    I am doing some research but I am mainly interested in the 2447 NST / 2447 SND and 2547 N.

With regards to the latter, I found what appears to me as a good example of a 2547 N (see pictures attached).
    It seems that this watch has been for sale for quite a bit of time and I would like to better understand why - Is the price (17.5k) too high for this example/set?
    Is there anything weird to you on the watch?

This watch appears very hard to find in proper condition

Many thanks in advance for your help!

heuer-carrera-2547-n.jpg heuer-carrera-2547-n (1).jpg heuer-carrera-2547-n (2).jpg heuer-carrera-2547-n (3).jpg
  2. maxidials

maxidials Mar 25, 2019

Hello, anyone could help me out with the above? Many thanks in advance !

3. SteveP

SteveP Mar 29, 2019

Hi, I'm afraid I don't know much about these directly but condition looks very good, bracelet a bonus and bumps up the value somewhat, seller is legit, price seems particularly high from what I can see by comparison-which is why I suspect it has been sitting around for some time, especially as Heuer prices are in a bit of a slump currently.

All in all I can't see anything 'weird', but I'm no expert as I say!
    Many thanks,
    Steve

4. maxidials

maxidials Apr 2, 2019

Thanks a lot for the feedback Steve - indeed the watch has been sitting around for some time, it has a great history and documentation but the price appears expensive.
    I passed on this one.
    Best

5. matthewt

matthewt Apr 9, 2019

Hi, I have one of these that isn't in nearly as good condition. But in terms of a collectible watch, this is a great one to have!
    [​IMG]

6. maxidials

maxidials Apr 24, 2019

Thanks Matt - indeed I was lucky enough to find one in great condition from a reputed seller. This watch is absolutely stunning, it feels incredible on the wrist