The 'Pocket Shot' Challenge

Wrist shots, wrist shots, and more wrist shots. Wrist shots is all I see wherever I look. But do you know the best way to portray a sexy watch? I know that the Dominator knows. Talking obviously about pocket shots. A good pocket shot is a perfect way to show your fellow watch addicts how a watch actually wears. A wrist shot makes any watch look bloated and completely wrong.

I therefore challenge ya'll to a pocket shot challenge! Who can take the best pocket shots? The winner will be rewarded a nice prize sent from Rob*.

This competition is sponsored by the TAG Heuer Enthusiast Blogspot, your one and only source for everything TAG Heuer.

*there might be no prizes at all, who knows

Nice job guys!

The pocket shot is a tough one. Without a tripod or something to hold ones phone/camera, you look pretty funny contorting your body and arm to get the "shot". @Jim Dollares shot helps show how the dimentions don't always tell the whole story. Looks porportionally perfect👍

I'm looking forward to seeing everyones posts and joining in the fun. Working now so will join the festivities later.

Great shots, @thingziliketoo. Given the amazing pieces in your collection, that also says a lot about the Solargraph. Nice to see more of these showing up on the forum (including @Aquagraph's, too).

Thanks @Jim Dollares and @Jemagloh - this one has really surprised me on how much I enjoy it. Weekend comes and it’s on wrist. During the week I wear dress shirts so the other watches all get their turn. The Solargraph is the casual wear watch of late. I noticed that I don’t really wear the watches that are below its price point. My Timex, Seiko and Bulova watches have been sitting idle.