Forums Latest Members

The Incredible TAG Heuer challenge for Jeremy Lin

1. TAG Heuer

TAG Heuer Mar 14, 2015

A very warm welcome to Jeremy Lin, the new addition to the Tag Heuer family of ambassadors!

The angelic smile, youthful visage, powerful physique, and the tricks of the trade of star point guard Jeremy Lin have allowed him to pass with ease the three initiation rites laid down by the Tag Heuer dream team – Cristiano Ronaldo, CR7, three-time winner of the Ballon d’Or, Maria Sharapova, WTA world number two, and Jean-Claude Biver, TAG Heuer CEO and President of the LVMH Watches Division:

1. Score a basket with a tennis ball!

2. Show off your football skills!

3. Match TAG Heuer movements with their parts!

Lin sports his special edition on his wrist, an Aquaracer watch illuminated with streaks of yellow. Jeremy had these comments about the piece: “I’m excited to introduce my first watch with TAG Heuer. It mirrors me perfectly. It features my logo that has my initials, JL, above my lucky number 7. The 17th minute marker signifies my jersey number.”

The twelve-sided bezel, with its six studs and ceramic ring, is enhanced by a discrete yellow thread (the colour of the crystal gasket), with yellow also featuring on the second and minute hands as well as the seams of the strap, with yellow leather trim. A perfect model for sports lovers, super reliable with a modern, relaxed look. The charcoal grey sunray dial gives a sense of depth to the watch, to impressive effect against the black and yellow strap.