TAG Unveiling October 25th

TH keep laying the groundwork until the big reveal.
upload_2016-10-23_19-52-8.png

^ You have an idea of the dial pattern

We've already seen it, there's another thread here on it. Too lazy right now to go search for it and link though

I'm not very familiar with the boxing world, so I really enjoyed as I learned few things and discover a place which was very surprising to me (in a good sense). The event was extremely well organized, and the atmosphere was a mix of cool and fancy ;). The Carrera Ring Master Gold Ali is a beautiful watch, and JC Biver did his best to get the best of the auction ! A great showman for a great cause.
A part from that, Manhattan at night, seen from Brooklyn is a must, and it was my 1st time in Brooklyn. So, that day was a wonderful time !

I'm not very familiar with the boxing world, so I really enjoyed as I learned few things and discover a place which was very surprising to me (in a good sense). The event was extremely well organized, and the atmosphere was a mix of cool and fancy ;). The Carrera Ring Master Gold Ali is a beautiful watch, and JC Biver did his best to get the best of the auction ! A great showman for a great cause.
A part from that, Manhattan at night, seen from Brooklyn is a must, and it was my 1st time in Brooklyn. So, that day was a wonderful time !
Thanks for the recap.