TAG Heuer Titanium Chronograph bracelet or link

Cool piece Jacoboba, welcome to the forum. Many times I've looked at Titanium watches but always put off by short bracelets and the unlikeliness of being able to source links. You could try TAG direct, but last time I looked into this they said I would have to send the watch back to them for the link to be fitted. 😵‍💫

Thanks for the quick reply,
my local watchmaker has spoken to Tag Heuer and they say the watch needs to be sent to them but they will only repair the watch if I pay for a full service which will cost around £1000, so I hope that there are some in this forum who have a link or bracelet that they want to sell

Yeah, what a racket... that's why I never bought that cool Titanium on eBay. Might be worth posting in the vintage forum?

Thanks for the quick reply,
my local watchmaker has spoken to Tag Heuer and they say the watch needs to be sent to them but they will only repair the watch if I pay for a full service which will cost around £1000, so I hope that there are some in this forum who have a link or bracelet that they want to sell
Holy shit, that sounds crazy. Some of these oddball watches can end up being expensive to own and maintain

Holy shit, that sounds crazy. Some of these oddball watches can end up being expensive to own and maintain

Uh-huh