Forums Latest Members

TAG Heuer presents an exclusive and groundbreaking collection of watch faces

1. TAG Heuer

TAG Heuer Jan 21, 2016

TAG Heuer presents an exclusive and groundbreaking collection of watch faces designed by its prestigious ambassadors
    TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face Ambassadors.jpg

Available now on the “TAG Heuer Connected” watch.

La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland – 20 January 2016 – Today, the Swiss luxury watchmaker is proud to unveil an exclusive collection of watch faces co-designed by 11 prestigious ambassadors for the “TAG Heuer Connected” watch.

Cristiano Ronaldo (Football), David Guetta and the Nervo Sisters (Music), Tom Brady (American Football), Kei Nishikori (Tennis), Giancarlo Stanton (Baseball), Jeremy Lin (Basketball), Jessica Korda (Golf), G.E.M. (Music) et Kai Lenny (Surf); all of them wanted to be involved in the adventure and the success that is the “TAG Heuer Connected” watch.

They all took a pencil and - together with Jean-Claude Biver, TAG Heuer CEO & President of the LVMH Watch Division – designed a watch face which is not only personalized and exclusive, but also contains cues to their individual universe.

As a result, 11 original watch face designs developed exclusively for the “TAG Heuer Connected “ watch are now available on the exclusive TAG Heuer Connected app.
    TAG Heuer Connected Watch Nervo 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Nervo 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Kei Nishikori 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Kei Nishikori 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Kai Lenny 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Kai Lenny 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Jessica Korda 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Jessica Korda 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Jeremy Lin 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Jeremy Lin 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Giancarlo Stanton 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Giancarlo Stanton 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face Tom Brady 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face Tom Brady 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face GEM 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face GEM 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face David Guetta 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face David Guetta 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Cristiano Ronaldo 2.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Cristiano Ronaldo 1.jpg TAG Heuer Connected Watch Face Jean-Claude Biver 1.jpg

albertoct likes this.
  2. dtf

dtf Jan 21, 2016

'Ground breaking' straight into swatch's market

3. imagwai

imagwai Jan 21, 2016

There is such a thing as too much choice.

4. huecobros

huecobros Jan 21, 2016

gotta say, not a fan of either

5. elbeik

elbeik Jan 21, 2016

I've mentioned it in the Connected review thread; the beauty of the watch, and its value over other smartwatches, is that it actually look like a Carrera timepiece and not a portable gadget.

These give it an opposite facet.

Wools, Hubert and Wastelanderuk like this.
  6. albertoct

albertoct Jan 26, 2016

I appreciate the fact that JCB chose the "LOVE" theme and not a piece of cheese! :)
    Anyway, you can change dial every time you want, so it's good that, apart from "Carrera-like" dials, you can choose these colourful themes.

Wools likes this.
  7. twe917

twe917 Jan 26, 2016

Still no news regarding how long we iOS people have to wait before access to the new faces on the connected TH.?

8. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 27, 2016

I will try and find out for you

9. twe917

twe917 Jan 28, 2016

Hi D.C., Many thanks for your info on your other news page regarding my previous post and the custom watch faces. Looks like we will have to be patient for another few weeks.

10. imagwai

imagwai Jan 28, 2016

It's not unusual in the app world for software updates to be timed differently for Android and Apple. It's just that Apple users are used to getting things first I guess ;)

11. twe917

twe917 Mar 8, 2016

Hello DC, regarding my January posts I have just heard from TH that the long awaited custom watch faces will be available this coming Friday 11th March. Hope this will be of interest to fellow iOS users. Best Regards. twe917

Calibre11 likes this.
  12. twe917

twe917 Mar 18, 2016

Hello DC, at last the custom watch faces have arrived on my Tag Heuer Connected running the iOS system. Fantastic. Best Regards. twe917.