TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

Sorry an old one

4-E96892-C-DD13-4-F1-E-9-D4-C-7-D037-A6-B92-DF-15464-0000029-AF5343-AA0.jpg

Over time he has slowly changed his view on the brand. We talk watches at work and share back and forth our thoughts on watches and the industry. At first he was pretty negative on the brand. After waiting for several years for a Rolex AD to come through he thought he would give Tag a try. Was able to call an AD and get the White and Blue Porsche/Tag collab. He had it for a bit, flipped it. Purchased a red glassbox and the 60th Anniversary, flipped out of those. Now purchased the Autauvia used, says its a keeper and paid up front on one of the 25 the Vegas Monaco's of which he's pretty excited about.

Rolex's inability to keep up with demand and the things the "regular folk" have to do to get one are making opportunities for brands to pick up customers. For me, the Vegas botique is excellent at cultivating new customers. I have not met my saleslady in person but I feel well thought of through her follow up. She is my coworkers sales associate as well. I have not been to my local AD in Southern California because she makes things too easy.

If Tag can keep their pricing in check they could get some market share back. Keep special editions in the 7-8k range and regular production models at or below Tudor counterparts pricing and they would do well. Many here have Tudor watches for that price/value reason.

re edtition 1133G

DSCF0164.jpg
I’m almost lost… So it’s a (nicely dressed and well photographed) CAW211B (?) 😁