TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

A few shots of my Monaco Dark Lord, been waiting ages for the strap and clasp to arrive before posting. Mildly traumatic getting the strap fitted without scratching the DLC but I am pleased with the results. Nothing wrong with the standard croc strap but I felt it needed to be on a perforated rally style.

A few shots of my Monaco Dark Lord, been waiting ages for the strap and clasp to arrive before posting. Mildly traumatic getting the strap fitted without scratching the DLC but I am pleased with the results. Nothing wrong with the standard croc strap but I felt it needed to be on a perforated rally style.
Looks great on the rally strap! 👍
Is that the strap from the red Monaco 50th '80s edition? Did the strap not fit on the Dark Lord's clasp or did you want the clasp to be Heuer branded?

Looks great on the rally strap! 👍
Is that the strap from the red Monaco 50th '80s edition? Did the strap not fit on the Dark Lord's clasp or did you want the clasp to be Heuer branded?
Thanks, it definitely had to be the Heuer clasp, this one is from the Bamford Carbon model. You are right on the strap. It was the only one I could find that was matte black with black stitching. I wasn't sure about the red lining but went for it in the end, quite like that there is a hint of the red through the perforations, and it keys in well with the red hands.

Wonderful Monaco, sir. 🥰 Would love to own and wear the ‘70s Monaco some day, but I’ll probably just have to enjoy pictures like this.

Wonderful Monaco, sir. 🥰 Would love to own and wear the ‘70s Monaco some day, but I’ll probably just have to enjoy pictures like this.

Not mine unfortunately, but a lovely watch which has really grown on me!

Not mine unfortunately, but a lovely watch which has really grown on me!

Same here @HeuerLondon88. It has grown on me, too. I went from "meh" to "oh yes, love" with respect to the '70s Monaco.

An impressive collection with a variety of colors and combinations, well done! 👍

Sibling all together. 20230420_100230.jpg

I am equally as impressed with the thought that must have gone into the position of each watch in that case. Perfectly symmetrical, with colours tones and dial layout. 😀

I am equally as impressed with the thought that must have gone into the position of each watch in that case. Perfectly symmetrical, with colours tones and dial layout. 😀

Very aesthetically pleasing indeed.

I honestly didn't even think about the order. I just put them in random.