TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

While the black rubber might be an upgrade in comfort for you, I can't say the same about its looks. The original strap completes the watch, without it, it's just not the same (IMHO).
I like it better with the clean black strap
I obviously have a different take on it.

While the black rubber might be an upgrade in comfort for you, I can't say the same about its looks. The original strap completes the watch, without it, it's just not the same (IMHO).

I obviously have a different take on it.

The original strap is 'cooler' looking for sure, but I don't miss it when I am wearing it on the rubber and the rubber is just instantly comfortable, so it's a no brainer. I will no doubt put it back on the textile at some point... and then no doubt take it back off again when I realise it's still scratchy

The original strap is 'cooler' looking for sure, but I don't miss it when I am wearing it on the rubber and the rubber is just instantly comfortable, so it's a no brainer. I will no doubt put it back on the textile at some point... and then no doubt take it back off again when I realise it's still scratchy
Put it back on, grind through the scratchiness, and then you'll love it forever 😁 Speaking from personal experiences😁

Put it back on, grind through the scratchiness, and then you'll love it forever 😁 Speaking from personal experiences😁

+1

Maybe I could soak it in fabric softener?
Tell your wrist to man up for a few days 😁 Girls love a good strap rash... 😎

It seems as if this orange F1 strap needs to be tamed... or also that it is ideal for sadomasochists 😁

Have you ever seen a strap that's been worn sit so flat on a table top?

Have you ever seen a strap that's been worn sit so flat on a table top?

But you didn't wear it for that long.
Mine has really settled in nicely now..
Love it.

Yeah, but as soon as you wear most straps and then try and photograph them they won't sit flat. This is like a couple of paving stones.

Yeah, but as soon as you wear most straps and then try and photograph them they won't sit flat. This is like a couple of paving stones.

First world whinging!