TAG HEUER MONACO with 02 Movement

That's how it sounds if you put it next to your ear (or a microphone). It's quieter at a normal distance. At least mine is. On a normal busy day, I might just hear a faint spinning a few times a day.
Yes true of course, the camera being close makes it louder. Just wanted to make sure viewers could hear it. The only times I can hear it when wearing the watch is when the room is quiet.

H02 in depth look by Hodinkee

TagGroupMIXED-Lifestyle-001.jpg

Maybe the display back and thinner case helps amplify the noise.
As well as the rotor of the 160s has a bit a different design. It's more laminar and more closed, which might also amplify the sound. Like the resonating body in an instrument.

Talking about the sound of watches:
So yes, other movements are winding pretty noisy, too.

Talking about the sound of watches:
So yes, other movements are winding pretty noisy, too.
Great video! That Zenith sounds just as awful as the H02

Great video! That Zenith sounds just as awful as the H02
Yes, and it costs much more than most of the H02 watches.

Yes, and it costs much more than most of the H02 watches.
Yes! In perspective I guess H02 is more of a budget movement, but still!

Hearing the Zenith made me not feel so bugged about the rotor noise on the H02 movement. Not experiencing it elsewhere gave me concern for the long run. At least now I know it’s a possibility. The Swatch sounded like a failing gearbox.

Hearing the Zenith made me not feel so bugged about the rotor noise on the H02 movement. Not experiencing it elsewhere gave me concern for the long run. At least now I know it’s a possibility. The Swatch sounded like a failing gearbox.
Maybe the Zenith and the H02 movement were designed by the same LVMH people and they will all fail witihin <5 years :rolleyes:

I hope not! I would hope like car design, they put this movement through some extensive testing

Maybe the Zenith and the H02 movement were designed by the same LVMH people and they will all fail witihin <5 years :rolleyes:
Nononononononooo! Don't you remember they are all made for eternity!

Nononononononooo! Don't you remember they are all made for eternity!
I think you got things mixed up with the phone watch, those are supposed to be connected to eternity :D

I think you got things mixed up with the phone watch, those are supposed to be connected to eternity :D
Only when you swap the smartwatch module for the mechanical module... because the smartwatch module obviously has a much shorter life ;)

6B219A9C-64E5-46ED-91F5-1637B3181F65.jpeg

Well,i think it's because or the ASMR microphone. Jim H02 is without the microphone i assumed.

I am ocd about how he put the watch into the microphone like that. Will that magnetized the watch ?

But anyway, i own a lot of Sistem51 too. It's noisy but not so much so until it's annoying. And it certainly as strong as to be a beater watch if you choose so.

Only when you swap the smartwatch module for the mechanical module... because the smartwatch module obviously has a much shorter life ;)

6B219A9C-64E5-46ED-91F5-1637B3181F65.jpeg
Ah yes good point :thumbsup: