Forums Latest Members
  1. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Sep 3, 2023

I have a Tag professional with CL 1112-0 / hp0626 on the back.

Anyone know how to get a manual for it?

I admit to not having a clue as to how to operate the buttons for the chronograph.

The second hand also doesn't turn. Oddly, I was able to push a couple buttons and it started turning. Now it's back to not turning and I can't get it to start.

Otherwise, it keeps perfect time.

16937688760077218569872339665709.jpg
  2. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 3, 2023

Hi Stuart
    I have this watch. When you say the second hand, which hand are you referring to? The second hand is actually the vary small hand at 6 o clock - is that one moving?. The larger second hand is the chronograph second hand.

3. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Sep 3, 2023

Thanks for responding. Neither one of them are turning. The second hand does a slight back and forth movement when I push one of the buttons but it doesn't keep moving. Could it just be a battery issue?

4. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 4, 2023

Are the main hands moving?

5. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 4, 2023

The top button starts and stops the chronograph, the bottom button resets it.
    The buttons are also used to reset the hands when the crown is pulled out (there are 2 crown positions)

6. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 4, 2023

Oh, and your watch is actually called a Kirium.

7. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Sep 4, 2023

Thank you. The minute and hour hands seem to be the only ones working properly. The buttons don't seem to work prk properly. They seem to do random things. The upper button seems to make the upper right dial turn to a random position. Then when you push the bottom button, it pretty much does the same thing. It all just seems odd.

8. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 4, 2023

Right, okay. So if when you press the top button the top left dial moves to a random position that means you are stopping the chronograph, but you can't see the chronograph is working because the main second hand isn't moving. I presume when you press the bottom pusher it always goes back to the same place? If so that means it's trying to reset to 12 but it's out of whack. You can reset the subdial hands by pulling out the crown (in two positions) and then pressing the buttons.

Stuart Miller likes this.
  9. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 4, 2023

Also there are two large 'second' hands, the one with the triangle on it is the minute counter for the chronograph. I will have a manual for this but haven't got time to copy it at the moment.

10. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Sep 9, 2023

I've been looking all over for a manual for it. I'd very much appreciate it. I'm a chef. I would send you some of my different seasonings in exchange for your generosity. Cheers.

11. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Sep 9, 2023

I will check that out when I have the opportunity. I'm traveling right now and have a wedding to attend tomorrow.

12. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 9, 2023

I should be able to scan the manual on Monday, will also post it on my blog.

13. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 11, 2023

Here you go Stuart, hope this helps!
    A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg D.jpg E.jpg F.jpg G.jpg

14. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 11, 2023

This manual is also for the 2000 and S/EL models which have the 1/10 quartz chronograph

Albert-AMG likes this.
  15. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 16, 2023

Where is Stuart? I post the bloody manual for him and he hasn't come back!

16. Anthony.R

Anthony.R Sep 16, 2023

Gaslighting you for fun. LOL....

17. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Sep 21, 2023

No sorry. I've just been busy with a whole bunch of stuff.

Thank you very much. I will print it out when I get a chance.

I'll let you know if I can figure out the problem.

Funny thing is that yesterday I looked and the time was way off. Somehow, I had pulled out the crown. Duh.

Again, thank you very much. I'm not sure what it costs to get you a package of my seasonings but if you would like them, we can figure it out. Cheers

Aquagraph likes this.
  18. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Oct 1, 2023

No need Stuart, hopefully you can get your watch up and running! :thumbsup:

Stuart Miller likes this.
  19. Stuart Miller

Stuart Miller Oct 13, 2023

Little update. The watch actually stopped completely on the 8th. I'm going to take it in to a watch place. Hopefully it's just a battery issue.

Aquagraph likes this.
  20. Upsala36

Upsala36 Oct 28, 2023

Thanks Aquagraph! I appreciate the manual. One of my Tags is a CL1212. I lost the manual in a move 20 years ago. The chronograph hands are all in sync again.

Pitfitter446 and Aquagraph like this.