Forums Latest Members
  1. Andy Wray

Andy Wray Feb 23, 2023

Yesterday I noticed that the bottom 2/3rds of my screen was flickering on and off which made the phone almost unusable and very ugly. I assumed that I had a screen hardware fault as nothing I did (restarting watch, charging to full, changing watch face etc.) would fix it.

I have since performed a factory reset and it is working just fine, so I am now thinking that a WearOS update of some sort may have caused the issue. Anyone else out there had a similar issue?

2. Scott Elliott

Scott Elliott Jan 3, 2024

I’m having this issue, did you resolve it

3. Scott Elliott

Scott Elliott Jan 3, 2024

I’m having this issue did you resolve it,? Cheers

4. BobbyDigital517

BobbyDigital517 Feb 15, 2024

Hey guys,

I've had my watch for a little over a year and have worn it daily. I switched watch faces a week ago and now my watch continues to flicker on the bottom 2/3s of the screen. I thought that maybe it was a software issue and resetting the watch face may help. However, I was sadly mistaken. Between this and the battery life, I'm not looking to replace it already with a new Tag Heuer despite how much I've loved it. I had an Asus Zenwatch for almost 6 years and it still works! This watch was an extreme upgrade and I'm disappointed in the performance from a longevity perspective.

Any luck getting yours repaired?